PDA

View Full Version : Free baby kittens

Puppy Love[_2_]
August 9th 09, 07:27 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can go about getting rid of my baby
kittens and cats I dont want to call animal control? I already tried
calling animal rescue and got no where it was nothing but run around. I
notice animal rescue are not there to help you when you need they're
help. what is the point having a animal rescue if they cant even help
out even animal control agree with me ? when I called it was nothing
but bs and run around.

richard f way
August 10th 09, 11:17 PM
Puppy Love wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how I can go about getting rid of my baby
> kittens and cats I dont want to call animal control? I already tried
> calling animal rescue and got no where it was nothing but run around. I
> notice animal rescue are not there to help you when you need they're
> help. what is the point having a animal rescue if they cant even help
> out even animal control agree with me ? when I called it was nothing
> but bs and run around.

If you can post more info it would be helpful. Are kittens tame?
Indoor/outdoor? Why do you need to "get rid" of them? About where are
you located?