PDA

View Full Version : much nicer here now I don't

No Name
August 10th 09, 05:04 PM
much nicer here now I don't, have to read cyberpussy's mail.

Matthew[_3_]
August 10th 09, 05:24 PM

< snipped for being a total twit>

Oh joys another idiot comes along. Your third post and you go lower and
lower in your troll rating which means you are at -21 now. This is not a
good thing since it means you are already pretty pathetic for a troll

cybercat
August 10th 09, 09:13 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> < snipped for being a total twit>
>
> Oh joys another idiot comes along. Your third post and you go lower and
> lower in your troll rating which means you are at -21 now. This is not a
> good thing since it means you are already pretty pathetic for a troll

You know I did not mail this sad mother****er!

MLB[_2_]
August 11th 09, 12:57 AM
wrote:
> much nicer here now I don't, have to read cyberpussy's mail.

You don't HAVE to read any of them.