PDA

View Full Version : Feeding an adult cat

desgnr[_2_]
August 26th 09, 02:18 PM
How many times a day do you give your cat wet & dry food ?
What is the best practice ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

cybercat
August 26th 09, 07:29 PM
"desgnr" > wrote in message

> How many times a day do you give your cat wet & dry food ?
> What is the best practice ?

Ditch the dry altogether and feed quality canned twice a day 12 hours apart
and you will have a cat with shiny fur and bright eyes who is frisky and
happy.

cybercat
August 26th 09, 09:24 PM
"Confused" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> "desgnr" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > How many times a day do you give your cat wet & dry food ?
>> > What is the best practice ?
>> >

>> Ditch the dry altogether and feed quality canned twice a day 12 hours
>> apart
>> and you will have a cat with shiny fur and bright eyes who is frisky and
>> happy.
>
> I split a 5.5 oz can between my three kitties twice a day and sprinkle a
> few dry bits of kibble on top of each plate just to keep them off my
> back. ;-)

Sounds perfect. :)