PDA

View Full Version : I iz konplaining

Granby
September 8th 09, 07:38 PM
I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I livez
an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten komez to da
houze with itz Mom and Dad.

I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up in
da liffink roomz.

Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da bed
hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.

It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku ferri
muchez~

Granby
September 8th 09, 09:47 PM
oops, sorry did it again, this meant for rpcc.
"Granby" > wrote in message
>I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I
>livez an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten komez
>to da houze with itz Mom and Dad.
>
> I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up
> in da liffink roomz.
>
> Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da bed
> hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.
>
> It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
> kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku
> ferri muchez~

MLB[_2_]
September 9th 09, 01:08 AM
Granby wrote:
> I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I livez
> an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten komez to da
> houze with itz Mom and Dad.
>
> I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up in
> da liffink roomz.
>
> Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da bed
> hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.
>
> It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
> kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku ferri
> muchez~
>

> Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu

cybercat
September 9th 09, 04:43 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:
>> I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I
>> livez an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten
>> komez to da houze with itz Mom and Dad.
>>
>> I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up
>> in da liffink roomz.
>>
>> Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da
>> bed hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.
>>
>> It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
>> kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku
>> ferri muchez~
>>

>> Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu

Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the door.

Granby
September 9th 09, 05:25 AM
First of all, the fact that I enjoy the silliness of meowchat does NOT mean
that I check my IQ when I go on the group.

Secondly, when someone apologizes for posting on the wrong group, as I did,
leaves no reason for not accepting that apology nor does it invite the
calling of names. I do no consider myself a DOOD.
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Granby wrote:
>>> I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I
>>> livez an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten
>>> komez to da houze with itz Mom and Dad.
>>>
>>> I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up
>>> in da liffink roomz.
>>>
>>> Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da
>>> bed hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.
>>>
>>> It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so
>>> I kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku
>>> ferri muchez~
>>>

>>> Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu
>
> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
> door.

No Name
September 9th 09, 03:55 PM
"Granby" > wrote in message
> First of all, the fact that I enjoy the silliness of meowchat does NOT
> mean that I check my IQ when I go on the group.
>
> Secondly, when someone apologizes for posting on the wrong group, as I
> did, leaves no reason for not accepting that apology nor does it invite
> the calling of names. I do no consider myself a DOOD.
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
>> door.
>>
> meowchat, now that is a strange way to meet chums.....
It takes all sorts, to make up this colorful world we share...

Granby
September 9th 09, 04:01 PM
I understand why some don't like it but for me, it does give vent to my
writing streak. Is also a challenge to find words to fit where they are
needed. Some like coffee, some like tea, one should not cause stress for
the other.
> wrote in message
> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> First of all, the fact that I enjoy the silliness of meowchat does NOT
>> mean that I check my IQ when I go on the group.
>>
>> Secondly, when someone apologizes for posting on the wrong group, as I
>> did, leaves no reason for not accepting that apology nor does it invite
>> the calling of names. I do no consider myself a DOOD.

>>> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
>>> door.
>>>
>> meowchat, now that is a strange way to meet chums.....
> It takes all sorts, to make up this colorful world we share...

MLB[_2_]
September 9th 09, 05:40 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Granby wrote:
>>> I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB) I
>>> livez an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old barekitten
>>> komez to da houze with itz Mom and Dad.
>>>
>>> I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself up
>>> in da liffink roomz.
>>>
>>> Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun da
>>> bed hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.
>>>
>>> It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox so I
>>> kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed, fanku
>>> ferri muchez~
>>>

>>> Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu
>
> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the door.

RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB

"MLB" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
>> door.
>
> RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB

I think I might have to have a stroke first. :)

Granby
September 9th 09, 10:54 PM
Talking about having you IQ checked, if you have ever dealt with such a
problem, it is no matter to be joked about. Bye

PLONK.

To old to deal with those who think their way is the only way.

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
>>> door.
>>
>> RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB
>
> I think I might have to have a stroke first. :)

MLB[_2_]
September 9th 09, 11:48 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
>>> door.
>> RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB
>
> I think I might have to have a stroke first. :)

Nooooooo! Yul du jus fine, but no cuss wurds lowed. MLB

cybercat
September 10th 09, 12:37 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB
>>
>> I think I might have to have a stroke first. :)
> Nooooooo! Yul du jus fine, but no cuss wurds lowed. MLB

True. If I could not cuss, I'd probably have a stroke. :) Just kidding. As
long as you all enjoy yourselves.

MLB[_2_]
September 10th 09, 12:47 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> I think I might have to have a stroke first. :)
>> Nooooooo! Yul du jus fine, but no cuss wurds lowed. MLB
>
> True. If I could not cuss, I'd probably have a stroke. :) Just kidding. As
> long as you all enjoy yourselves.

Fangu. Yus sweet! MLB