PDA

View Full Version : mergencie, mergencie


Granby
September 9th 09, 12:10 AM
This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft. They
are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme serious
problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.

MLB[_2_]
September 9th 09, 01:11 AM
Granby wrote:
> This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft. They
> are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme serious
> problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.
>
>
Purrrin for TV to be OK. TuTu

Granby
September 9th 09, 01:37 AM
She called and the VET says he had a heart attack and is not too strong at
the moment. He is however, an older kitty.
"MLB" > wrote in message
...
> Granby wrote:
>> This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft. They
>> are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme serious
>> problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.
> Purrrin for TV to be OK. TuTu

Matthew[_3_]
September 9th 09, 01:41 AM
PURRS IN ROUTE GRANBY

"Granby" > wrote in message
...
> She called and the VET says he had a heart attack and is not too strong at
> the moment. He is however, an older kitty.
> "MLB" > wrote in message
> ...
>> Granby wrote:
>>> This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft.
>>> They are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme
>>> serious problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.
>> Purrrin for TV to be OK. TuTu
>
>