PDA

View Full Version : won't take hairball onitment

ensoul[_2_]
October 4th 09, 12:29 AM
yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul

Jack the Rippa'
October 4th 09, 03:43 AM
I put a blob of it on the back of one of their front paws and they lick
it off alright. As is their nature, they clean it right up. Easy and
quick hairball treatment.
Terry

ensoul wrote:
> yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
> from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
> is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
> them down cuz big guys
>
> I really do appreciate all replies
>
> ensoul

Petzl
October 4th 09, 04:42 AM
On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:29:55 -0700 (PDT), ensoul >
wrote:

>yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
>from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
>is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
>them down cuz big guys
>
>I really do appreciate all replies
>
>ensoul

I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
digestive flora
Same for you

Petzl

ensoul[_2_]
October 4th 09, 06:54 PM
On Oct 3, 10:43*pm, Jack the Rippa' >
wrote:
> I put a blob of it on the back of one of their front paws and they lick
> it off alright. As is their nature, they clean it right up. Easy and
> quick hairball treatment.
> Terry
>

> ensoul wrote:
> > yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
> > from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
> > is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
> > them down cuz big guys
>
> > I really do appreciate all replies
>
> > ensoul- Hide quoted text -

thanks, Terry

ensoul[_2_]
October 4th 09, 06:55 PM
On Oct 3, 7:29*pm, ensoul > wrote:
> yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
> from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
> is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
> them down cuz big guys
>
> I really do appreciate all replies
>
> ensoul

oops sorry about all the typos can ya tell I was very tired when I
typed the above

ensoul

ensoul[_2_]
October 4th 09, 06:58 PM
On Oct 3, 11:42*pm, Petzl > wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:29:55 -0700 (PDT), ensoul >
> wrote:
>
> >yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
> >from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
> >is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
> >them down cuz big guys
>
> >I really do appreciate all replies
>
> >ensoul
>
> I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
> some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
> digestive flora
> Same for you
>
> Petzl

my guys love yogurt and I always have it the house for myself nest I
go to the store I'll pick up so plain type, many thanks Petzl!

ensoul

Petzl
October 5th 09, 03:05 AM
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:58:33 -0700 (PDT), ensoul >
wrote:

>> I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
>> some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
>> digestive flora
>> Same for you
>>
>> Petzl
>
>my guys love yogurt and I always have it the house for myself nest I
>go to the store I'll pick up so plain type, many thanks Petzl!
>
>ensoul

If you wish to sweeten yours canned fruit and nuts, even Jelly
(Australia= Jam). Also try the high fat European/Greek yogurt
IMO better taste, good spread on toast and "jelly" with coffee. Still
contains digestive Flora for you and clan

Petzl

Rene S
October 5th 09, 02:42 PM
Have you tried plain petroleum jelly? Some cats like the taste of that
(and it's the main ingredient in hairball remedies).