PDA

View Full Version : Mr Cat is now an eunuch !!!!

Netmask[_2_]
October 13th 09, 08:00 AM
Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front
vets of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
veterinary science at a local university.

dgk
October 13th 09, 03:02 PM
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:00:50 GMT, Netmask >
wrote:

>Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
>pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
>jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
>feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
>LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
>stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front
>vets of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
>veterinary science at a local university.

It takes a few weeks for the homone level to drop so give it a little
time.

Does the door to door vet do all the things the more expensive vets
do, which might include HIV and Leukemia testing and vaccinations?

Kelly Greene
October 14th 09, 01:54 AM
"Netmask" > wrote in message
> Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
> pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
> jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
> feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
> LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
> stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front vets
> of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
> veterinary science at a local university.

I wish we had services like that here in the USA. We have inexpensive
neuter clinics but have to take pets there and pick them up the same day.
They charge much less than the regular Vets. All pets being adopted out of
the shelters where I live must be neutered at the proper age.
--
Kelly..........
If you're a past or present resident of

Netmask[_2_]
October 14th 09, 04:02 AM
dgk wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:00:50 GMT, Netmask >
> wrote:
>
>> Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
>> pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
>> jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
>> feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
>> LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
>> stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front
>> vets of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
>> veterinary science at a local university.
>
> It takes a few weeks for the homone level to drop so give it a little
> time.
>
> Does the door to door vet do all the things the more expensive vets
> do, which might include HIV and Leukemia testing and vaccinations?

Yes she does the full range of veterinary services including mercury
free inoculations.

Gandalf
October 14th 09, 08:40 AM
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:00:50 GMT, Netmask > wrote:

>Mr Cat is now an eunuch! poor pussy.. the vet who does a door to door
>pickup and delivery service said it all went well and he is running
>jumping, climbing up the lattice cat room and still biting the hand that
>feeds him! and silly me thought deknackering would calm things down....
>LOL Still I can't complain the cost was only $90 for pickup, overnight
>stay, operation and delivery back home compared to typical shop front
>vets of around $300. And she is a really nice person as well and teaches
>veterinary science at a local university.

Nice to hear about your vet; I have NEVER heard of anything like that,
for small animals.

These vets who do low cost spay/neuter don't earn nearly as much as the
vets that charge $300, that's for sure.

She made the choice to do low cost S/N, and everyone benefits from her
decision, and wonderful service.