PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

John Ross Mc Master
October 14th 09, 01:26 AM
They are all eating a bit, and they all had bowel movements in the
last 24 hours, even Archie. I am at a loss to understand this. When
this started I thought they were in danger of a quick death. Now they
are getting better.

MLB[_2_]
October 14th 09, 01:39 AM
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
> They are all eating a bit, and they all had bowel movements in the
> last 24 hours, even Archie. I am at a loss to understand this. When
> this started I thought they were in danger of a quick death. Now they
> are getting better.

Isn't it a remarkable world when five cats eating and eliminating can
make so many people happy?
Thanks for posting the great news!
Sending heartfelt purrs that they all have a good, happy life and will
bring you lots of joy. MLB

John Ross Mc Master
October 14th 09, 02:16 AM
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:39:20 -0600, MLB > wrote:

>John Ross Mc Master wrote:
>> They are all eating a bit, and they all had bowel movements in the
>> last 24 hours, even Archie. I am at a loss to understand this. When
>> this started I thought they were in danger of a quick death. Now they
>> are getting better.
>

>Isn't it a remarkable world when five cats eating and eliminating can
>make so many people happy?
>Thanks for posting the great news!
>Sending heartfelt purrs that they all have a good, happy life and will
>bring you lots of joy. MLB

I felt like the world was falling apart when this hit them.

cybercat
October 14th 09, 02:14 PM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> They are all eating a bit, and they all had bowel movements in the
> last 24 hours, even Archie. I am at a loss to understand this. When
> this started I thought they were in danger of a quick death. Now they
> are getting better.

So wonderful. You acted quickly and effectively and were not too cheap to
take them to the vet, is why. Lucky babies.

Kelly Greene
October 16th 09, 07:03 AM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> They are all eating a bit, and they all had bowel movements in the
> last 24 hours, even Archie. I am at a loss to understand this. When
> this started I thought they were in danger of a quick death. Now they
> are getting better.

That is wonderful news. :-) You may never know what caused this.
--
If you're a past or present resident of