PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhh My first *plonk*

Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]
October 16th 09, 10:19 PM
on my new 'puter... Not someone here, though. Not going to say *who* for
fear he will show up here, but he was just recently on RPCH+B....

>^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

MaryL
October 16th 09, 10:57 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in message
> on my new 'puter... Not someone here, though. Not going to say *who* for
> fear he will show up here, but he was just recently on RPCH+B....

> >^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
> her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
> --
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde
> in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)
> email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot) net
> http://ommunity.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

I rarely bother to killfile anyone, but there are several worthy candidates
on RPCH+B. Too bad, because that once was a very useful group for good
information about health care for cats. I haven't let myself be driven off
by all the garbage, but I no longer post with the frequency I once did (and
I skip over most of the drivel).

MaryL

Lesley
October 18th 09, 05:03 PM
On Oct 16, 2:19*pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote:
> on my new 'puter... *Not someone here, though. *Not going to say *who* for
> fear he will show up here, but he was just recently on RPCH+B....

I bet it was the P**** W***** ( dare not speak the name out loud less
it summons him/her)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs