PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy know cats or what?

Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]
October 18th 09, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=player_embedded

Got it down pat, doesn't he?
--
>^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Matthew[_3_]
October 18th 09, 06:34 PM
ROFLMAOPIMP Having a heart attack from laughing so hard
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=player_embedded
>
> Got it down pat, doesn't he?
> --
> >^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
> her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
> --
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde
> in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)
> email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot) net
> http://ommunity.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]
October 18th 09, 07:31 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=player_embedded
>
> Got it down pat, doesn't he?

Someone sent this to me the other day. I think it is absolutely
hysterical!! I sent it to every cat lover I know!! :o)))

--

. )) -::-
. .))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

> --
> >^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
> her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
> --
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde
> in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)
> email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot) net
> http://ommunity.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

Marina
October 19th 09, 04:21 AM
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=player_embedded
>
> Got it down pat, doesn't he?

Hehehe. Yes he does.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

October 19th 09, 08:14 AM
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNg7ZP6E5E&feature=player_embedded

> Got it down pat, doesn't he?

"You better not put this on YouTube", LOL.

Joyce