PDA

View Full Version : Persia's Slimming Down

jmcquown[_2_]
October 23rd 09, 01:22 PM
I don't know if it was having my SO here (she's a show-off), the cooler
weather or a combination of both. Persia has been playing a LOT more and
she's slimmed down by a couple of pounds. Her appetite is fine, this isn't
a sudden drop in weight due to a health problem. She's just been a lot more
playful. She's been picking out toys she has ignored for a long time and
bapping them around :) Also getting the zoomies a lot more. I suppose
following him around hoping he'll give her extra food since her mean mommy
won't (he didn't) also added to the exercise routine ;)

Jill

Lisa Katt[_2_]
October 23rd 09, 01:54 PM
"jmcquown" > skrev i meddelandet
>I don't know if it was having my SO here (she's a show-off), the cooler
>weather or a combination of both. Persia has been playing a LOT more and
>she's slimmed down by a couple of pounds. Her appetite is fine, this isn't
>a sudden drop in weight due to a health problem. She's just been a lot
>more playful. She's been picking out toys she has ignored for a long time
>and bapping them around :) Also getting the zoomies a lot more. I suppose
>following him around hoping he'll give her extra food since her mean mommy
>won't (he didn't) also added to the exercise routine ;)
>
> Jill
It sounds as if she is happy and feel well.
Elisabet

Will in New Haven
October 23rd 09, 03:44 PM
On Oct 23, 8:22*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> I don't know if it was having my SO here (she's a show-off), the cooler
> weather or a combination of both. *Persia has been playing a LOT more and
> she's slimmed down by a couple of pounds. *Her appetite is fine, this isn't
> a sudden drop in weight due to a health problem. *She's just been a lot more
> playful. *She's been picking out toys she has ignored for a long time and
> bapping them around :) *Also getting the zoomies a lot more. *I suppose
> following him around hoping he'll give her extra food since her mean mommy
> won't (he didn't) also added to the exercise routine ;)

It sounds like you have a not-so-secret rival. It also sounds like
she's having a blast.

--
Will in New Haven