PDA

View Full Version : Alley Cat Allies winter tips

Bobcat[_2_]
October 26th 09, 11:28 AM
I know I write often about caring for stray cats, but it's a subject
close to me. Here are some tips for helping feral cats through the
winter from that great organization, Alley Cat Allies...

October 28th 09, 05:55 AM
"Bobcat"
>I know I write often about caring for stray cats, but it's a subject
> close to me. Here are some tips for helping feral cats through the
> winter from that great organization, Alley Cat Allies...
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/10/prweb3092214.htm

Thank you Bobcat for the info. I feed a couple of strays and they are very
appreciative.
Kyla