PDA

View Full Version : Archie licks plastic

John Ross Mc Master
October 27th 09, 12:00 AM
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Matthew[_3_]
October 27th 09, 12:13 AM
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.
>
> Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
> licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.
>
> Has anyone come across this before?

John Ross Mc Master
October 27th 09, 04:07 AM
I googled it of course and people talk about cats licking food bags.
This cat licks 6 mil poly, tarps, TV sets, AND food bags.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:13:10 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>many many times
>
>a few of mine chew on plastic
>"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>>3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.
>>
>> Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
>> licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.
>>
>> Has anyone come across this before?

MLB[_2_]
October 27th 09, 04:12 AM
Matthew wrote:
> many many times
>
> a few of mine chew on plastic
> "John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>> 3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.
>>
>> Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
>> licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.
>>
>> Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

Matthew[_3_]
October 27th 09, 03:44 PM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:
>> many many times
>>
>> a few of mine chew on plastic
>> "John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>>> 3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.
>>>
>>> Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
>>> licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.
>>>
>>> Has anyone come across this before?
>>

> Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I keep
it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit in the
corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)

cybercat
October 27th 09, 03:55 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Matthew wrote:
>>> many many times
>>>
>>> a few of mine chew on plastic

>> Are your typing fingers broken? MLB
>
> To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
> keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
> in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby
>
> That does not include this post ;-)
:) Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.

Matthew[_3_]
October 27th 09, 04:04 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...

>>> Are your typing fingers broken? MLB
>>
>> To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
>> keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
>> in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby
>>
>> That does not include this post ;-)
> :) Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.
You would love it if I do ;-)

thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)

MLB[_2_]
October 27th 09, 05:27 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> g.com...

>>> To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
>>> keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
>>> in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby
>>>
>>> That does not include this post ;-)
>> :) Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.
> You would love it if I do ;-)
>
> thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)

Old saying: "This too shall pass".
Anecdotes needs you too. MLB

Rene
October 27th 09, 08:18 PM
On Oct 26, 6:00*pm, John Ross Mc Master >
wrote:
> 3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.
>
> Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
> licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.
>
> Has anyone come across this before?

Yes, it's not uncommon. Somewhere I read once that the plastic-making
process has something to do with fish emulsion. One of ours will lick
photographs if they are not in a frame!

Matthew[_3_]
October 27th 09, 09:03 PM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> g.com...

>>> :) Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.
>> You would love it if I do ;-)
>>
>> thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)
>
> Old saying: "This too shall pass".
> Anecdotes needs you too. MLB

Yeah I know I have been passing through both Real life is tiring right now
so I have not been my old self to be in the groups. I am trying to get back
to my old self just a lot of tiring things in my life right now. I don't
want to take it out on people that don't deserve it. I will leave that to
Cyber to hold the line till I can fully return ;-)