PDA

View Full Version : I wish that like you

savy
October 31st 09, 12:08 PM
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.com/english.htm

jmc
October 31st 09, 12:51 PM
Suddenly, without warning, savy exclaimed (10/31/2009 8:08 AM):
> I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
> lot of things
> [deleted]

::sigh:: he's back. There's another thread that states this is a
malware site. Don't go there.

jmc

FirstHit
October 31st 09, 10:07 PM
On Oct 31, 5:51*am, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, savy exclaimed (10/31/2009 8:08 AM):
>
> > I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
> > lot of things
> > * [deleted]
>
> ::sigh:: he's back. *There's another thread that states this is a
> malware site. *Don't go there.
>
> jmc

I think it is quite foolish to blindly run to some site some random
person in a newsgroup says he/she likes. At best it's off-topic spam,
and at worst it's malware.

FirstHit

jmc
November 2nd 09, 02:14 AM
Suddenly, without warning, FirstHit exclaimed (10/31/2009 6:07 PM):
> On Oct 31, 5:51 am, jmc > wrote:
>> Suddenly, without warning, savy exclaimed (10/31/2009 8:08 AM):
>>
>>> I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
>>> lot of things
>>> [deleted]
>> ::sigh:: he's back. There's another thread that states this is a
>> malware site. Don't go there.
>>
>> jmc
>
> I think it is quite foolish to blindly run to some site some random
> person in a newsgroup says he/she likes. At best it's off-topic spam,
> and at worst it's malware.
>
> FirstHit

Completely agree, but even the most paranoid, security conscious of us
can make mistakes. This one isn't as likely to be clicked on as the
other, IMHO, but it only took me a second to provide a warning, just in
case.

jmc

FirstHit
November 2nd 09, 05:09 AM
On Nov 1, 6:14 pm, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, FirstHit exclaimed (10/31/2009 6:07 PM):
>

> > On Oct 31, 5:51 am, jmc > wrote:
> >> Suddenly, without warning, savy exclaimed (10/31/2009 8:08 AM):

> >> ::sigh:: he's back. There's another thread that states this is a
> >> malware site. Don't go there.
>
> >> jmc
>
> > I think it is quite foolish to blindly run to some site some random
> > person in a newsgroup says he/she likes. At best it's off-topic spam,
> > and at worst it's malware.
>
> > FirstHit
>
> Completely agree, but even the most paranoid, security conscious of us
> can make mistakes. This one isn't as likely to be clicked on as the
> other, IMHO, but it only took me a second to provide a warning, just in
> case.

I agree. Nothing wrong with helping people avoid scams and malware.

FirstHit