PDA

View Full Version : A cat lover's time-waster

Bobcat[_2_]
November 2nd 09, 04:20 PM
I'd like to share a game with you I play when I'm REALLY bored. Try to
circle the kitty so he can't escape the maze. He's clever, so be on
your toes, but it can be done. A hint. Don't click on a circle right
beside him - he'll just sidestep it! Have fun!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

November 2nd 09, 08:53 PM
Bobcat wrote:

> I'd like to share a game with you I play when I'm REALLY bored. Try to
> circle the kitty so he can't escape the maze. He's clever, so be on
> your toes, but it can be done. A hint. Don't click on a circle right
> beside him - he'll just sidestep it! Have fun!

> http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

Funny, I always imagined that cat was a girl kitty. :)

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson

Yowie
November 2nd 09, 10:08 PM
> wrote in message

> Bobcat wrote:
>
>> I'd like to share a game with you I play when I'm REALLY bored. Try
>> to circle the kitty so he can't escape the maze. He's clever, so be
>> on your toes, but it can be done. A hint. Don't click on a circle
>> right beside him - he'll just sidestep it! Have fun!
>
>> http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html
>
> Funny, I always imagined that cat was a girl kitty. :)

If only the cat would walk back to the centre, curl up, go to sleep and
start purring if you managed to trap it (or some other acknowledgement that
you 'won')

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Bobcat[_2_]
November 2nd 09, 10:22 PM
On Nov 2, 4:08*pm, "Yowie" > wrote:

> If only the cat would walk back to the centre, curl up, go to sleep and
> start purring if you managed to trap it (or some other acknowledgement that
> you 'won')
> Yowie

A cat would never acknowledge defeat - at least mine wouldn't. Their
motto is "Never concede defeat, never admit guilt, never apologize"!

MLB[_2_]
November 2nd 09, 10:29 PM
Bobcat wrote:
> On Nov 2, 4:08 pm, "Yowie" > wrote:
>
>> If only the cat would walk back to the centre, curl up, go to sleep and
>> start purring if you managed to trap it (or some other acknowledgement that
>> you 'won')
>> Yowie
>
> A cat would never acknowledge defeat - at least mine wouldn't. Their
> motto is "Never concede defeat, never admit guilt, never apologize"!

I have been playing this game for many weeks now and do win from time to
time, But that is one smart cat., There is also a checkers game which
seems impossible to win. Next time, I'll try to record the URL. MLB

Kyla `=^..^=`
November 3rd 09, 05:35 AM
"Bobcat"
> I'd like to share a game with you I play when I'm REALLY bored. Try to
> circle the kitty so he can't escape the maze. He's clever, so be on
> your toes, but it can be done. A hint. Don't click on a circle right
> beside him - he'll just sidestep it! Have fun!
>
> http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

I just love this game, and yes, it is very addicting.
I've 'circled' him twice out of about 100 times. LOL
Thanx again for the link.
Kyla