PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat sneeze after eating wet food?

jmc
November 7th 09, 04:37 AM
Something Meep's always done. Dunno why. She's not a short-nosed
breed; she doesn't root in her food, but she does sneeze a lot afterwards.

Wondering if other folks' cats do this too?

jmc

Christine BA[_2_]
November 7th 09, 08:23 AM
jmc kirjoitti:
> Something Meep's always done. Dunno why. She's not a short-nosed
> breed; she doesn't root in her food, but she does sneeze a lot afterwards.
>
> Wondering if other folks' cats do this too?
>
> jmc

Nope, Laku eats mostly wet food and no sneezing afterwards. He doesn't
sneeze a lot anyway. Sometimes I've heard him sneeze when he's napping
and wakes up, but he doesn't always sneeze then either.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

cybercat
November 7th 09, 04:01 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Something Meep's always done. Dunno why. She's not a short-nosed breed;
> she doesn't root in her food, but she does sneeze a lot afterwards.
>
> Wondering if other folks' cats do this too?

Nope. But sometiems she hurls.