PDA

View Full Version : Play Time With Kitty

Onideus Mad Hatter[_2_]
November 8th 09, 06:10 PM
Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3

jmc
November 8th 09, 09:10 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Onideus Mad Hatter exclaimed (11/8/2009 1:10 PM):
> Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.
>
> http://redirx.com/?nvld
>
> :3

Don't watch this. I should have known better.

jmc

cybercat
November 8th 09, 11:05 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Suddenly, without warning, Onideus Mad Hatter exclaimed (11/8/2009 1:10
> PM):
>> Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.
>>
>> http://redirx.com/?nvld
>>
>> :3
>
> Don't watch this. I should have known better.

I deleted it. Wish you had.

MLB[_2_]
November 8th 09, 11:58 PM
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.
>
> http://redirx.com/?nvld
>
> :3

To use one of Maffew's expressions: This guy is a POS/

Matthew[_3_]
November 9th 09, 01:56 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.
>>
>> http://redirx.com/?nvld
>>
>> :3
>
> To use one of Maffew's expressions: This guy is a POS/

Lucky I have not watched it I would have said a ****ing piece of ****

MLB[_2_]
November 9th 09, 04:13 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>> Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.
>>>
>>> http://redirx.com/?nvld
>>>
>>> :3
>> To use one of Maffew's expressions: This guy is a POS/
>
> Lucky I have not watched it I would have said a ****ing piece of ****

I learned that expression from you -- I do not talk that way, but that
seemed to be the right response to that poster. MLB

Petzl
November 9th 09, 09:25 AM
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:10:28 -0500, jmc
> wrote:

>Don't watch this. I should have known better.

The curse that follows one who is cruel to a cat is too horible to
mention here
--
Petzl
Battle Hymn of the Republic

cybercat
November 9th 09, 12:52 PM
"Petzl" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:10:28 -0500, jmc
> > wrote:
>
>>Don't watch this. I should have known better.
>
> The curse that follows one who is cruel to a cat is too horrible to
> mention here
> --

Saddest thing of all, the O. Mad Hatter dude is in his sixties. What a waste
of air.