PDA

View Full Version : Re: You're very fortunate people here..........

Wendy
November 9th 09, 03:27 PM
"Kelly Greene" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Kelly Greene" > wrote
>>> No one *threatened* to euthanize -
>>

>> You wrote: "If she hasn't responded by then she'll be euthanized." What
>> the **** is that except a threat to euthanize,
>
> A statement of fact is not a threat.
>
> over a gd EAR INFECTION when you
>> have not even bothered to see a second vet.
>
> Two vets to diagnose an inner ear infection?

Yea, two vets and more if necessary. All vets are not created equal and some
are total a**holes.

Are they sure this is just an infection? Have they checked for polyps or
other growths in the inner ear?

> What, you feel you have spent
>> enough money, is that it? I have never even heard of a cat being given a
>> death sentence over an ear infection.
>
> You would rather see them suffer endlessly? If the 2nd vet also diagnosed
> a severe inner ear infection you will then demand a 3rd, then 4th vet's
> opinion. I've run into your type on pet boards and forums before.
>
> I have had severe inner ear
>> infections, they make you dizzy as hell, you may have to have your ear
>> drum lanced, but they are not life threatening, and stumbling around is
>> not grounds for termination. Asshole.
>
> You're the asshole since with each insane post of yours you lose
> credibility. When someone doesn't see things your way you debase yourself
> by turning to low-life profanity as if it impresses adults. You post like
> an socially isolated teenager lacking in social skills. Do yourself a
> favor and stop reading or responding to my messages. You're no
> veterinarian or cat expert and no one asked you your opinion or help
> concerning this cat.
>

>> and the rude asshole is YOU. You not
>>> only assume what people think and how they feel, but you change the
>>> meaning of what they post. How many vets opinions would it take to meet
>>> with your approval? This cat is in misery and suffering. She is slowly
>>> going downhill. It's a stray cat we took in when a neighbor moved away.
>>> It really ****es me off when assholes jump in and shoot off their mouths
>>> without knowing the facts.

Kelly Greene
November 9th 09, 05:18 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
m...

> "Kelly Greene" > wrote in message
>>
>> Two vets to diagnose an inner ear infection?
>

> Yea, two vets and more if necessary. All vets are not created equal and
> some are total a**holes.

See my post above in that thread. I agree some are even worse than a$$hole$.
The first vet has a very good reputation in town. The second vet is up on
all the latest techniques and treatments as she's young and not out of
school very long.

> Are they sure this is just an infection? Have they checked for polyps or
> other growths in the inner ear?

They can't SEE the inner ear.