PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Zephyr and Phadra

Kelly Greene
November 11th 09, 06:30 AM
Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-4-640px.jpg

dgk
November 12th 09, 06:46 PM
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
> wrote:

>Zephyr
>http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-2-640px.jpg
>
>Phaedra
>http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-4-640px.jpg

I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
I'll scratch the lens.

MLB[_2_]
November 12th 09, 07:03 PM
dgk wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
> > wrote:
>
>> Zephyr
>> http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-2-640px.jpg
>>
>> Phaedra
>> http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-4-640px.jpg
>

> I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
> I'll scratch the lens.

There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB

Kelly Greene
November 13th 09, 04:30 AM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
> > wrote:
>

>>Zephyr
>>http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-2-640px.jpg
>>
>>Phaedra
>>http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-4-640px.jpg
>

> I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
> I'll scratch the lens.

Yeah! LOL! :-D Actually she's a real sweetie. Zephyr is the one more
likely to slap the camera out of my hands. ;-)

Kelly Greene
November 13th 09, 04:34 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> dgk wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Zephyr
>>> http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-2-640px.jpg
>>>
>>> Phaedra
>>> http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/Lottaminya/CATS-4-640px.jpg
>>

>> I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
>> I'll scratch the lens.
>

> There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
> time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB

No, as I've never watched coast to coast. This is where I got the name
from:

Title: Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning lyrics
1967

Lee:
Some velvet morning when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
and how she gave me life
and how she made it in
Some velvet morning when I'm straight

Nancy:
Flowers growing on the hill
Dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much
Look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

Lee:
Some velvet morning when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
and how she gave me life
and how she made it in
Some velvet morning when I'm straight

Nancy:
Flowers are the things we knew
Secrets are the things we grew
Learn from us very much
Look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

MLB[_2_]
November 13th 09, 06:49 PM
Kelly Greene wrote:

> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> dgk wrote:
>>> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"

>>> I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
>>> I'll scratch the lens.
>>

>> There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
>> time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB
>
> No, as I've never watched coast to coast. This is where I got the name
> from:
>
> Title: Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning lyrics
> 1967
>
> Lee:
> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
> I'm gonna open up your gate
> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
> and how she gave me life
> and how she made it in
> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>
> Nancy:
> Flowers growing on the hill
> Dragonflies and daffodils
> Learn from us very much
> Look at us but do not touch
> Phaedra is my name
>
> Lee:
> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
> I'm gonna open up your gate
> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
> and how she gave me life
> and how she made it in
> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>
> Nancy:
> Flowers are the things we knew
> Secrets are the things we grew
> Learn from us very much
> Look at us but do not touch
> Phaedra is my name

That is the song and it comes on Art Bell's show. It is very melancholy
but haunting. MLB

Kelly Greene
November 14th 09, 12:59 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Kelly Greene wrote:

>>> There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
>>> time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB
>>
>> No, as I've never watched coast to coast. This is where I got the name
>> from:
>>
>> Title: Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning lyrics
>> 1967
>>
>> Lee:
>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>> I'm gonna open up your gate
>> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
>> and how she gave me life
>> and how she made it in
>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>
>> Nancy:
>> Flowers growing on the hill
>> Dragonflies and daffodils
>> Learn from us very much
>> Look at us but do not touch
>> Phaedra is my name
>>
>> Lee:
>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>> I'm gonna open up your gate
>> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
>> and how she gave me life
>> and how she made it in
>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>
>> Nancy:
>> Flowers are the things we knew
>> Secrets are the things we grew
>> Learn from us very much
>> Look at us but do not touch
>> Phaedra is my name
>>

> That is the song and it comes on Art Bell's show. It is very melancholy
> but haunting. MLB

I haven't watched that show either. We're not big TV watchers. When the set
is on, it's either on News or Discovery, History, NG, Animal Planet.... I
haven't heard that song since the 1960s. ;-)

MLB[_2_]
November 14th 09, 01:36 AM
Kelly Greene wrote:

> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Kelly Greene wrote:

>>> No, as I've never watched coast to coast. This is where I got the
>>> name from:
>>>
>>> Title: Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning lyrics
>>> 1967
>>>
>>> Lee:
>>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>> I'm gonna open up your gate
>>> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
>>> and how she gave me life
>>> and how she made it in
>>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>>
>>> Nancy:
>>> Flowers growing on the hill
>>> Dragonflies and daffodils
>>> Learn from us very much
>>> Look at us but do not touch
>>> Phaedra is my name
>>>
>>> Lee:
>>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>> I'm gonna open up your gate
>>> And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
>>> and how she gave me life
>>> and how she made it in
>>> Some velvet morning when I'm straight
>>>
>>> Nancy:
>>> Flowers are the things we knew
>>> Secrets are the things we grew
>>> Learn from us very much
>>> Look at us but do not touch
>>> Phaedra is my name
>>>

>> That is the song and it comes on Art Bell's show. It is very
>> melancholy but haunting. MLB
>
> I haven't watched that show either. We're not big TV watchers. When the
> set is on, it's either on News or Discovery, History, NG, Animal
> Planet.... I haven't heard that song since the 1960s. ;-)

I should have said it is late night radio and Art Bell is only on
occasionally. Coast to Coast is every night. I turn it on when I go to
bed and listen until I fall asleep. It also repeats it's programs, so
if I awaken and can't go back to sleep, I listen then .MLB