PDA

View Full Version : Biting kitty bites no more!

Kathy
November 16th 09, 04:47 AM
I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa
little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever
bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to
restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to
whoever suggested it!

Kathy

cybercat
November 16th 09, 05:24 AM
"Kathy" > wrote in message

> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested hissing
> at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa little leery,
> but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever bites anymore.
> It looks like he really wants to but he manages to restrain himself,
> remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to whoever suggested
> it!

Great news!

jmc
November 16th 09, 02:02 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Kathy exclaimed (11/15/2009 11:47 PM):

> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa
> little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever
> bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to
> restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to
> whoever suggested it!
>
> Kathy

I think that was me. I'm glad it worked for you! Meep was so cute as a
kitten, there was a stage where she'd go to bite me, then start licking
me madly because while biting was not allowed, licking was :)

jmc

Kathy
November 16th 09, 10:59 PM
jmc wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, Kathy exclaimed (11/15/2009 11:47 PM):
>>
>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise
>> practically perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here
>> suggested hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done.
>> I wasa little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He
>> hardly ever bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he
>> manages to restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big
>> thank you to whoever suggested it!
>>
>> Kathy
>
> I think that was me. I'm glad it worked for you! Meep was so cute as a
> kitten, there was a stage where she'd go to bite me, then start licking
> me madly because while biting was not allowed, licking was :)
>
> jmc

Yes - Max does that too! Thanks so much for the tip.

Kathy

Onideus Mad Hatter[_2_]
November 17th 09, 06:26 PM
Kathy wrote:

> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa
> little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever
> bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to
> restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to
> whoever suggested it!

Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.

Matthew[_3_]
November 17th 09, 08:52 PM
"Onideus Mad Hatter" > wrote in message
> Kathy wrote:
>>
>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
>> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
>> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa little
>> leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever bites
>> anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to restrain
>> himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to whoever
>> suggested it!
>
> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.

Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots so
idiots like you can't breed anymore

cybercat
November 17th 09, 08:58 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "Onideus Mad Hatter" > wrote in message
>> Kathy wrote:
>>>
>>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
>>> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
>>> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa
>>> little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever
>>> bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to
>>> restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to
>>> whoever suggested it!
>>
>> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.
>
> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots so
> idiots like you can't breed anymore

Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new and
dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.

Matthew[_3_]
November 17th 09, 09:08 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...

>>> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.
>>
>> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots
>> so idiots like you can't breed anymore
>>
> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new
> and dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.
But I like messing with stupid trolls IT is so fun to make them cry ;-)

Onideus Mad Hatter[_2_]
November 17th 09, 10:26 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "Onideus Mad Hatter" > wrote in message
>> Kathy wrote:
>>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
>>> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
>>> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa little
>>> leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever bites
>>> anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to restrain
>>> himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to whoever
>>> suggested it!
>> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.
>
> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots so
> idiots like you can't breed anymore

Sure go for it.

Onideus Mad Hatter[_2_]
November 17th 09, 10:27 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...
>>> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.
>> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots so
>> idiots like you can't breed anymore
>>
> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new and
> dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.

Maybe I should start posting terrible **** with your nym so YOU get kf'd
by everyone.

Maybe.

cybercat
November 17th 09, 10:35 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> g.com...

>>> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots
>>> so idiots like you can't breed anymore
>>>
>> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new
>> and dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.
> But I like messing with stupid trolls IT is so fun to make them cry ;-)

Well, I am all for free speech. :) Have at it.

MLB[_2_]
November 18th 09, 12:07 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> g.com...
>>> Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots
>>> so idiots like you can't breed anymore
>>>
>> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new
>> and dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.
> But I like messing with stupid trolls IT is so fun to make them cry ;-)

If he were to cry, any residual brain matter would wash out. MLB

cybercat
November 18th 09, 12:55 AM
"MLB" > wrote
> If he were to cry, any residual brain matter would wash out. MLB

Or be sucked out by the tears pulling at the vaccuum in his skull.

Cheryl[_3_]
November 18th 09, 02:27 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new
> and dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.

I think this one isn't the real one. An imposter of a notorious troll. Why
anyone'd want to be him is beside me, though.

AZ Nomad[_2_]
November 18th 09, 03:50 AM
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:26:44 -0800, Onideus Mad Hatter > wrote:
>Kathy wrote:
>>
>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
>> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
>> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa
>> little leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever
>> bites anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to
>> restrain himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to
>> whoever suggested it!

>Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.

pathetic. Does your mommy know about what a little **** you've
become?

AZ Nomad[_2_]
November 18th 09, 03:50 AM
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:52:28 -0500, Matthew > wrote:

>"Onideus Mad Hatter" > wrote in message
>> Kathy wrote:
>>>
>>> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
>>> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
>>> hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa little
>>> leery, but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever bites
>>> anymore. It looks like he really wants to but he manages to restrain
>>> himself, remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to whoever
>>> suggested it!
>>
>> Maybe giving him a swift kick in the belly will help.

>Can I give you a swift kick in the nuts first with my steel toed boots so
>idiots like you can't breed anymore

What makes you think anybody would want to get near him?
His only relationship is with his hand.

Kelly Greene
November 18th 09, 04:16 AM
"Kathy" > wrote in message

> I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
> perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested hissing
> at him, as that's what his mother would have done. I wasa little leery,
> but tried it and guess what? It worked! He hardly ever bites anymore.
> It looks like he really wants to but he manages to restrain himself,
> remembering the hissing I assume. A big thank you to whoever suggested
> it!
>
> Kathy

That's wonderful. :-)))

Petzl
November 18th 09, 04:58 AM
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:27:40 -0500, "Cheryl" >
wrote:

>"cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>> Honey. This aged asshole has been around since Usenet was something new
>> and dangerous. don't quote him, kf him.
>
>I think this one isn't the real one. An imposter of a notorious troll. Why
>anyone'd want to be him is beside me, though.

Who ever it is makes SERIOUS enemies
My ancestors were deported to the colonies for witchcraft
I'm annoyed last time my annoyance fell into a hay bailer took a month
of agonizing pain before he died
--
Petzl
http://tinyurl.com/atheist-mp3