View Full Version : CAT QUESTION

Skyb33
November 23rd 09, 04:02 AM
At what age can cats have kittens???

cyberpurrs
November 23rd 09, 06:43 AM
"Skyb33" > wrote in message
> At what age can cats have kittens???

Six months. Get your cat spayed tomorrow.

MLB[_2_]
November 23rd 09, 07:10 PM
cyberpurrs wrote:

> "Skyb33" > wrote in message
>> At what age can cats have kittens???
>
> Six months. Get your cat spayed tomorrow.

As early as five months -- babies having babies. Spay early. MLB

Gandalf
November 24th 09, 08:40 AM
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:43:55 -0500, "cyberpurrs" >
wrote:

>"Skyb33" > wrote in message
>> At what age can cats have kittens???
>
>Six months. Get your cat spayed tomorrow.

.....sometimes YOUNGER. Four and a half to 5 months is not too uncommon
:(

PLEASE get your cat spayed, TODAY.

There are SO MANY cats, waiting in shelters...some are only given 3 days
to live, before they are killed.

Please don't contribute to the pet overpopulation problem.

.....I don't mean to be harsh. Really: I'm very, very glad you found this
newsgroup, and asked.

So many people discover they have waited too long, when their cat is
only a week or two from having kittens.

FYI: a cat's gestation period is only 66 days, give or take a day or
two. And they can have 3 litters a year.

I hope you and your young cat have many, many happy years together.