PDA

View Full Version : The real purpose of cardboard boxes

Marina
November 23rd 09, 01:20 PM
Is there something we have missed?

http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120

Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me
is why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years,
will suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has
broken down. Lost its time-travelling powers.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Lisa Katt[_2_]
November 23rd 09, 02:02 PM
"Marina" > skrev i meddelandet
> Is there something we have missed?
>
> http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120
>
> Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me is
> why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years, will
> suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has broken
> down. Lost its time-travelling powers.
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
> In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.
Elisabet

Jane
November 23rd 09, 02:34 PM
On Nov 23, 9:02*am, "Lisa Katt" > wrote:
> "Marina" > skrev i ...
>
> > Is there something we have missed?
>
> >http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120
>
> > Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me is
> > why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years, will
> > suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has broken
> > down. Lost its time-travelling powers.
>
> > --
> > Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
> > In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
>
> And this one...http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
> With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
> Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.
> Elisabet

Oh great, just what I need, yet ANOTHER website to check every day.
Thanks, guys. *groan*

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Marina
November 23rd 09, 07:16 PM
Lisa Katt wrote:

> And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
> With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
> Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.

Thank Ted - he was the one who posted it first, some time ago.

Elisabet, any thoughts about a new owner for you yet?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

November 23rd 09, 08:11 PM
Lisa Katt wrote:

> And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
> With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)

Oooo, pretty kitty!

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare