PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice !

enriqo montoya
November 30th 09, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone !

I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,

i would like to hear your opinion about this product which i like to
buy :

link : http://astore.amazon.com/petshoptoys-20/detail/B000MD3NOK

it looks like useful product

thx in advance

enriqo

cybercat
November 30th 09, 07:33 PM
"enriqo montoya" > wrote in message

> Hi everyone !
>
> I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,
>
> i would like to hear your opinion about this product which i like to
> buy :
>
> link : http://astore.amazon.com/petshoptoys-20/detail/B000MD3NOK
>
> it looks like useful product
>
> thx in advance

**** off spammer scum.

Cheryl[_3_]
November 30th 09, 09:12 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "enriqo montoya" > wrote in message
>>
>> Hi everyone !
>>
>> I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,
>>
>> i would like to hear your opinion about this product which i like to
>> buy :
>>
>> link : http://astore.amazon.com/petshoptoys-20/detail/B000MD3NOK
>>
>> it looks like useful product
>>
>> thx in advance
>>
> **** off spammer scum.

LOL! You tell 'em. This ain't no nice froup. ;0)

cybercat
November 30th 09, 09:31 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "enriqo montoya" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Hi everyone !
>>>
>>> I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,
>>>
>>> i would like to hear your opinion about this product which i like to
>>> buy :
>>>
>>> link : http://astore.amazon.com/petshoptoys-20/detail/B000MD3NOK
>>>
>>> it looks like useful product
>>>
>>> thx in advance
>>>
>> **** off spammer scum.
>
> LOL! You tell 'em. This ain't no nice froup. ;0)

*tipping my hat* Just doin' my job, m'aam. :)

The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
December 1st 09, 08:47 AM
On Nov 30, 4:49*am, enriqo montoya > wrote:
> Hi everyone !
>
> I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,
>
> i would like to hear your opinion about this product which i like to
> buy :
>
> link :http://astore.amazon.com/petshoptoys-20/detail/B000MD3NOK
>
> it looks like useful product
>
> thx in advance
>
> enriqo

It's too confining. Dogs and cats should never be restricted. They
should be allowed to run free and undisciplined. Never tie one up or
try to restrain them with a teather like this one here that you're
asking about. Itís just not right, people always inflicting their
wishes on nature. As arrogant as we are with things like what you show
here, I can truthfully say that humans have no right to even be here.

The Nice Mean Man

Matthew[_3_]
December 1st 09, 04:59 PM
"The Nice Mean Man" >

<snipped>

IN the garbage can you go Not even worth making fun of