PDA

View Full Version : My cat has pneumonia

stonej
November 30th 09, 12:50 PM
According to the vet, they hydrated him with liquids and gave him
some medicine
that is supposed to work over a two week period but I'm concerned
since he refuses
to eat anything at all, is losing weight and is very listless. Any
suggestions?
I'm thinking of trying to feed him with a syringe with the baby food
the vet suggested.

Matthew[_3_]
November 30th 09, 03:18 PM
"stonej" > wrote in message
> According to the vet, they hydrated him with liquids and gave him
> some medicine
> that is supposed to work over a two week period but I'm concerned
> since he refuses
> to eat anything at all, is losing weight and is very listless. Any
> suggestions?
> I'm thinking of trying to feed him with a syringe with the baby food
> the vet suggested.

Try tuna oil or fish oil to stimulate.
YES FOLLOW YOUR VET'S ADVICE
Make sure the baby food has no garlic or onion in it