PDA

View Full Version : My Bella Photos

John Ross Mc Master
December 26th 09, 09:32 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

I fostered a cat named Bella. ( She was rescued frrom Bella Coola ).
Four kitties are still up for adoption..

They are at Katie's Place shelter in Maple Ridge east of Vancouver.
Any Vancouverites here??

John Ross Mc Master
December 27th 09, 01:06 AM
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:48:24 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
> wrote:

>"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#
>>
>> I fostered a cat named Bella. ( She was rescued frrom Bella Coola ).
>> Four kitties are still up for adoption..
>>
>> They are at Katie's Place shelter in Maple Ridge east of Vancouver.
>> Any Vancouverites here??
>

>What precious little babies. :-))) I wouldn't be able to part with them.
>Are you keeping one for yourself?

I'm full up. I wish I could keep them all!

cybercat
December 27th 09, 02:26 AM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#
>
> I fostered a cat named Bella. ( She was rescued frrom Bella Coola ).
> Four kitties are still up for adoption..

You're wonderful for doing this. They are all beautiful.