PDA

View Full Version : Hey....!! What Happened?


The Nice Mean Man
January 12th 10, 03:16 AM
What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....



The Nice Mean Man Ben Lurking

Bill Graham
January 13th 10, 05:40 AM
"The Nice Mean Man" > wrote in message
...
> What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
> here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
> sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....

Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back in
the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco. And, when
it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know how
conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old days.....:^)

Kathy
January 13th 10, 10:49 PM
Bill Graham wrote:
>
> "The Nice Mean Man" > wrote in message
> ...
>> What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
>> here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
>> sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....
>
> Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back
> in the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco.
> And, when it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know
> how conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old
> days.....:^)

So you just used them? Typical selfish conservative behavior.

Kathy

Bill Graham
January 13th 10, 11:53 PM
"Kathy" > wrote in message
...
> Bill Graham wrote:
>>
>> "The Nice Mean Man" > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
>>> here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
>>> sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....
>>
>> Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back
>> in the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco. And,
>> when it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know how
>> conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old days.....:^)
>
> So you just used them? Typical selfish conservative behavior.
>
> Kathy

Yes.....But its typical male behavior, isn't it? Especially at the age I was
back in the 60's......And, don't forget, everything I knew about women I
learned........from women........