PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - Fort Worth / Dallas

CatNipped[_2_]
January 21st 10, 08:37 PM
My HR representative's sister has two cats, one male (white) called Mel, and
one female (black - and very tiny, almost the size of a kitten) called Abby.
They are between 6 and 7 years old, and they are VERY beloved pets. They
are really sweet tempered and don't mind children (I'm not sure if they've
ever been around dogs, though).

Even though her 9-year-old is allergic to cats, she made special efforts to
keep the house dander-free, wiping the cats down with that special solution
every day, pulled up carpet, put in mini-blinds instead of curtains -
everything you could think of. And the situation worked out well enough,
the 9 year old still has pretty severe allergy attacks, but loves the cats
enough to put up with it, and medications that will ease the symptoms.

The problem started with her second child, now a nine-month-old little girl.
The baby is *SO* allergic to the cats that she has to have special breathing
treatments every night, and there have been times when she's had to be taken
to the emergency room when they thought her throat may be closing up. She
gets very sick for days at a time when exposed to the cats (they try to keep
them away from her, but the cats have always been their children too and
it's hard to have a family living in two separate sections of a home).

That they still have the cats, and will until they find an appropriate,
loving home for them, tells you how much they love these little ones -
they're going to be heartbroken when they are gone. However, the life of
their 9-month-old baby is at stake so they know that they MUST find new
homes for them.

They are willing to drive any distance at all to give the cats a shot at a
good life with good people. They said that they are willing to separate the
two but would LOVE it if they can find a home for them where they can stay
together. They live in Fort Worth, Texas.

My HR Rep is getting pictures of her sister's cats for me to post later.

*ANY* help in finding homes for these two little masters would be very,
very, very appreciated. I'm hoping that, since it's not quite kitten season
yet, that they might find homes or at least be taken in at a no-kill pet
adoption service.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
January 22nd 10, 07:09 PM
http://www.possibleplaces.com/abbie.jpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/mel.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> My HR representative's sister has two cats, one male (white) called Mel,
> and
> one female (black - and very tiny, almost the size of a kitten) called
> Abby.
> They are between 6 and 7 years old, and they are VERY beloved pets. They
> are really sweet tempered and don't mind children (I'm not sure if they've
> ever been around dogs, though).
>
> Even though her 9-year-old is allergic to cats, she made special efforts
> keep the house dander-free, wiping the cats down with that special
> solution
> every day, pulled up carpet, put in mini-blinds instead of curtains -
> everything you could think of. And the situation worked out well enough,
> the 9 year old still has pretty severe allergy attacks, but loves the cats
> enough to put up with it, and medications that will ease the symptoms.
>
> The problem started with her second child, now a nine-month-old little
> girl.
> The baby is *SO* allergic to the cats that she has to have special
> breathing
> treatments every night, and there have been times when she's had to be
> taken
> to the emergency room when they thought her throat may be closing up. She
> gets very sick for days at a time when exposed to the cats (they try to
> keep
> them away from her, but the cats have always been their children too and
> it's hard to have a family living in two separate sections of a home).
>
> That they still have the cats, and will until they find an appropriate,
> loving home for them, tells you how much they love these little ones -
> they're going to be heartbroken when they are gone. However, the life of
> their 9-month-old baby is at stake so they know that they MUST find new
> homes for them.
>
> They are willing to drive any distance at all to give the cats a shot at a
> good life with good people. They said that they are willing to separate
> the
> two but would LOVE it if they can find a home for them where they can stay
> together. They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
>
> My HR Rep is getting pictures of her sister's cats for me to post later.
>
> *ANY* help in finding homes for these two little masters would be very,
> very, very appreciated. I'm hoping that, since it's not quite kitten
> season
> yet, that they might find homes or at least be taken in at a no-kill pet
> adoption service.
>

> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

harry
January 23rd 10, 12:59 AM
On Jan 21, 3:37*pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> My HR representative's sister has two cats, one male (white) called Mel, and
> one female (black - and very tiny, almost the size of a kitten) called Abby.
> They are between 6 and 7 years old, and they are VERY beloved pets. *They
> are really sweet tempered and don't mind children (I'm not sure if they've
> ever been around dogs, though).
>
> Even though her 9-year-old is allergic to cats, she made special efforts to
> keep the house dander-free, wiping the cats down with that special solution
> every day, pulled up carpet, put in mini-blinds instead of curtains -
> everything you could think of. *And the situation worked out well enough,
> the 9 year old still has pretty severe allergy attacks, but loves the cats
> enough to put up with it, and medications that will ease the symptoms.
>
> The problem started with her second child, now a nine-month-old little girl.
> The baby is *SO* allergic to the cats that she has to have special breathing
> treatments every night, and there have been times when she's had to be taken
> to the emergency room when they thought her throat may be closing up. *She
> gets very sick for days at a time when exposed to the cats (they try to keep
> them away from her, but the cats have always been their children too and
> it's hard to have a family living in two separate sections of a home).
>
> That they still have the cats, and will until they find an appropriate,
> loving home for them, tells you how much they love these little ones -
> they're going to be heartbroken when they are gone. *However, the life of
> their 9-month-old baby is at stake so they know that they MUST find new
> homes for them.
>
> They are willing to drive any distance at all to give the cats a shot at a
> good life with good people. *They said that they are willing to separate the
> two but would LOVE it if they can find a home for them where they can stay
> together. *They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
>
> My HR Rep is getting pictures of her sister's cats for me to post later.
>
> *ANY* help in finding homes for these two little masters would be very,
> very, very appreciated. *I'm hoping that, since it's not quite kitten season
> yet, that they might find homes or at least be taken in at a no-kill pet
> adoption service.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
> See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Hello,

Itis not the kitties; itis the kitty litter that is causing the
trouble.

Truly

According to Jesus, in John 8:32, truth will set you free, sooo does
that mean weare in slavery? Yup.

Mark Earnest
January 23rd 10, 01:37 AM
"harry" > wrote in message
> [...]
> together. They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
>
> My HR Rep is getting pictures of her sister's cats for me to post later.
>
> *ANY* help in finding homes for these two little masters would be very,
> very, very appreciated. I'm hoping that, since it's not quite kitten
> season
> yet, that they might find homes or at least be taken in at a no-kill pet
> adoption service.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Hello,

Itis not the kitties; itis the kitty litter that is causing the
trouble.

Truly

According to Jesus, in John 8:32, truth will set you free, sooo does

**Each man is chained to his own desires, and to the consequences
of his every decision. Which is not always a good thing.

The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
January 24th 10, 04:47 AM
On Jan 21, 3:37*pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> My HR representative's sister has two cats, one male (white) called Mel, and
> one female (black - and very tiny, almost the size of a kitten) called Abby.
> They are between 6 and 7 years old, and they are VERY beloved pets. *They
> are really sweet tempered and don't mind children (I'm not sure if they've
> ever been around dogs, though).
>
> Even though her 9-year-old is allergic to cats, she made special efforts to
> keep the house dander-free, wiping the cats down with that special solution
> every day, pulled up carpet, put in mini-blinds instead of curtains -
> everything you could think of. *And the situation worked out well enough,
> the 9 year old still has pretty severe allergy attacks, but loves the cats
> enough to put up with it, and medications that will ease the symptoms.
>
> The problem started with her second child, now a nine-month-old little girl.
> The baby is *SO* allergic to the cats that she has to have special breathing
> treatments every night, and there have been times when she's had to be taken
> to the emergency room when they thought her throat may be closing up. *She
> gets very sick for days at a time when exposed to the cats (they try to keep
> them away from her, but the cats have always been their children too and
> it's hard to have a family living in two separate sections of a home).
>
> That they still have the cats, and will until they find an appropriate,
> loving home for them, tells you how much they love these little ones -
> they're going to be heartbroken when they are gone. *However, the life of
> their 9-month-old baby is at stake so they know that they MUST find new
> homes for them.
>
> They are willing to drive any distance at all to give the cats a shot at a
> good life with good people. *They said that they are willing to separate the
> two but would LOVE it if they can find a home for them where they can stay
> together. *They live in Fort Worth, Texas.
>
> My HR Rep is getting pictures of her sister's cats for me to post later.
>
> *ANY* help in finding homes for these two little masters would be very,
> very, very appreciated. *I'm hoping that, since it's not quite kitten season
> yet, that they might find homes or at least be taken in at a no-kill pet
> adoption service.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
> See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Let me guess... you broke into the local vet and 'rescued' them. Are
you the same people responsible for torching those tractor-trailer
semis? Or all that trouble with threatening health care researchers?
Militant and violent, I say. If you are part of that group, I say you
are a THREAT to a civil society and a danger to mankind. You THINK
people just see you as a nut. But not the people in charge. They're
watching you.