PDA

View Full Version : Re: Declawing


The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
January 26th 10, 02:55 AM
On Jan 24, 5:26*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> wrote:
> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> > We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier.
>
> Really? *I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>

Yes. He told me so.


> > Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
>
> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. *So?
>


LOL….!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)



> > But the best part of that
> > is, he does no damage to his host's stuff (that's me). The way I see
> > it is, he no longer needs to have claws now that he's inside and well
> > taken care of. All they would serve would be needless destruction.
>
> People who value THINGS above their companion animals don't DESERVE to
> have the animals!
>

People who give too much credit and stature to their THINGS deserve
whatever that thing leaves them with. And your cat is a THING. Believe
that. It is your possession. It is there for your enjoyment and
pleasure. And when it becomes a nuisance, something’s got to go.
That’s why we had this particular thing operated on… Because we wanted
to keep it on OUR terms and not end up with everything destroyed and
ugly. Like it undoubtedly is in your home.


> > Secondly, I figure that's just the price he has to pay for getting to
> > live the life of ****ing Riley.
>
> Are you sure your CAT thinks he's living a life of luxury? *
>


Yes. I’m very sure.. He is.


> Did you ASK his opinion before you had his toes amputated?
>

No. Why would I? I needn’t ask his opinion. The very fact that it is
NOT considered animal abuse and that there are plenty of vets willing
to do it outright PROVES that there is NO problem.

Besides…. Do I ask my car before I get it painted? Do the fish in my
freezer
get consulted about what kind of grease I’m gonna deep fry them in? My
CAT belongs to ME. And as long as he resides within my walls, he will
CONFORM to the wishes of the group. Of the pack, if you like. Within
the boundaries of the law, of course :)



> > Declawing DOES NOT hurt your pet.
>
> Tell us that after you've had the first joints of YOUR fingers (and
> toes) cut off! *
>



If I lived in the gutter... always under threat of the needle...
eating out of trash cans, and had to lose the first joint of each
finger and toe to inherit 100 million dollars and never have to work
or want again, you may be SURE that I would give them up gladly. Like
right now, in fact. I'd even let you do the opperation because I KNOW
you'd like that.....


But as far as our tom is concerned, he loves his life with his owners
and his abode. For many, many happy years now. And yes, he TOLD me so.
****ing idiot. How do you THINK I know….?



> Cats are pragmatists - by their nature, they'll adapt to
> whatever life provides to them.

Irrelevant. Every living thing fights to live.


> They also try to hide it when they are
> ill or in pain. *
>



Prove that! Let me guess…. they out-and-out spoke up and told you
this? LOL…!! Was that before or after you came off your schizoid
medication? I don’t believe in you or your judgment. It is tainted by
your emotionalism. Provide proof of that statement. HOW do you KNOW
that they are in pain but concealing it?


Man, you're ****ing out there.....




> That does NOT mean they don't feel discomfort - my
> Cendrillon (who was declawed by a former owner) often walks as though
> her paws hurt, even though she plays with her companion.
>

How do you know that? How do you know she is feeling pain? I think
it’s because you WANT HER TO In order that it might line up with your
twisted view or reality
(where declawing is concerned---that's all I know about you so far).



> >It's just that certain members of
> > our society want NO RULES for their pets.
>
> A cat can be discouraged from clawing furniture by providing cat trees
> and scratching posts and pads for them (especially if the acceptable
> "furniture" is treated with catnip scent).
>


Not always. Not 100 percent of the time. And you know it. Cats use
their claws for EVERYTHING from climbing up on the couch to making a
quick bolt from a laying position to a sprint on your carpet. It is
far more convenient to have this little operation done. It’s perfectly
legal, and my vet… well, three quarters of the vets in my city do it.
If they felt it was BAD, then they would not allow it. Which proved
that YOU have the twisted view and I am the normal one. The vast
majority of professionals side with ME in the land in which I reside..
That is proven out by how many are willing to ignore knee-jerk idiots
like you and do the job.....



>*However, cats only "obey"
> when it suits them (and if they can see a reason to do so). *If you want
> unquestioning obedience no matter how you mistreat it, get a dog!
>
>

Bull-****ing-****! My cat OBEYS me. And he does so for ONE reason…
because he loves me and he wishes to please me. And why....?? Like the
dutiful child that he is, he seeks out my approval! And when he is
good, he is rewarded with it and so much more.
If you’ve never had the loyalty of your own cat, it’s because it does
not respect you. I wouldn’t respect a person when they were kissing my
Goddamned ass and letting me get away with murder all the time either.

Make it seek out your approval and everything else will fall gently
into line. No approval when the rules have been violated.... Nothing
but approval when they aren't. Your cat knows when she's broken your
rules, now doesn't she? In that way, they are just like a human child.
Same thing.

But alas, we have those claws to contend with. And they are as
natural for a cat to use for a cat as breathing. We can't go about
disapproving of that all the time, egregious as it may be. That's why
we get this little simply operation done here. No biggie.... It’s not
even really that expensive. Quite a deal when you consider what you
don’t have to put up with anymore.



> > *Get the procedure done. But avoid spaying and neutering. THAT is
> > really the most unnecessary thing you could EVER do to an inside pet.
>
> Really? *
>

Yes, REALLY…..



> Indoor pets (especially when in heat) have been known to escape
> and take care of the "problem" themselves, returning with incipient
> kittens every time. *
>



Lunacy. Only an irresponsible master would allow something like that
to happen. It is THEY who you should seek out and crucify. But no…
predictably, you invent a ‘treatment’ for it. Sexual mutilation is
what it is but YOU just turn your back on that fact just the same.
Insensitive callous brute. Why don’t you just get a toy cat if you
can’t deal with the real issues? Cats are mammals, are they not? This
being true, the female feline can suffer from the same hardships that
a human female may endure after a hysterectomy. Night-sweats… severe
mood swings….. brittle bones and teeth. Clinical depression. All these
things so YOU can enjoy your pet on YOUR terms. And the sad thing is,
she can't even tell you what you've done...




> ...And if you ever have a female Siamese, unless
> you plan to breed her you'll have her spayed to preserve your own
> sanity. (Legend has it the banshee's howl was learned from Siamese cats
> in heat, and it can go on more or less constantly for a week or so!)

You do it for your OWN convenience. So she will fit into YOUR world.
Just like I do when I insist that my pet conform to the rules and
regulations of MINE. The only difference being, my situation is a
necessity while yours is a self-centered luxury..


TNMM

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
January 26th 10, 11:29 PM
The Nice Mean Man wrote:
> On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > wrote:
>> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>>
>>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier.
>> Really? I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>>
>
> Yes. He told me so.
>
>
>>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
>> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. So?
>>
>
>
> LOL….!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
> your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)

Your "point"? That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
reality? Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
to the fact. (Now get stuffed, jerk!)

The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
January 28th 10, 02:28 AM
On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
as she ran away :
> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > > wrote:
> >> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> >>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier.
> >> Really? I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>
> > Yes. He told me so.
>
> >>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
> >> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. So?
>
> > LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
> > your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)
>
> Your "point"? That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
> reality? Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
> to the fact. (Now get stuffed, jerk!)-

LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
because you are a spineless KOOK.

Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!

That's alright, Dear….. Run---Run--Run away!

Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.

YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
I’m absolutly certain of it. :)




The Nice Mean Man

MLB[_2_]
January 28th 10, 02:43 AM
The Nice Mean Man wrote:
> On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
> as she ran away :
>> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
>>> > wrote:
>>>> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>>>>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier.
>>>> Really? I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>>> Yes. He told me so.
>>>>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
>>>> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. So?
>>> LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
>>> your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)
>> Your "point"? That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
>> reality? Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
>> to the fact. (Now get stuffed, jerk!)-
>
> LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
> because you are a spineless KOOK.
>
> Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
> Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
> the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
> when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
> yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
> view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!
>
> That's alright, Dear….. Run---Run--Run away!
>
> Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
> allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
> about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.
>
> YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
> I’m absolutly certain of it. :)
>
>
>
>
> The Nice Mean Man
>
>
Rude, crude and unattractive!

Will in New Haven
January 28th 10, 02:44 AM
On Jan 27, 8:28*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
> as she ran away :
>
>
>
> > The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > > > wrote:
> > >> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> > >>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier..
> > >> Really? *I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>
> > > Yes. He told me so.
>
> > >>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
> > >> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. *So?
>
> > > LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
> > > your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)
>
> > Your "point"? *That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
> > reality? *Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
> > to the fact. *(Now get stuffed, jerk!)-
>
> LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
> because you are a spineless KOOK.
>
> Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
> Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
> the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
> when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
> yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
> view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!
>
> That's alright, Dear….. Run---Run--Run away!
>
> Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
> allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
> about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.
>
> YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
> I’m absolutly certain of it. :)

We can get laws passed against it. You do know that there was a time
when an _owner_ could do what he wanted with PEOPLE, don't you. Those
laws got changed. It cost a few lives but those people would be dead
by now anyway. Of course, we can't get ex post facto laws passed, nor
should we be able to, but declawing will be on the way out in time.
And _you_ Someone will get you eventually.

--
Will in New Haven

Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
January 28th 10, 02:52 AM
On Jan 27, 8:28*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
> as she ran away :
>
>
>
>
>
> > The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > > > wrote:
> > >> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> > >>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier..
> > >> Really? *I suppose he's TOLD you so?
>
> > > Yes. He told me so.
>
> > >>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
> > >> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. *So?
>
> > > LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
> > > your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)
>
> > Your "point"? *That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
> > reality? *Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
> > to the fact. *(Now get stuffed, jerk!)-
>
> LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
> because you are a spineless KOOK.
>
> Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
> Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
> the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
> when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
> yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
> view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!
>
> That's alright, Dear….. Run---Run--Run away!
>
> Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
> allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
> about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.
>
> YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
> I’m absolutly certain of it. :)
>
> The Nice Mean Man->


I like this person! He rocks.

You go man.



Aaron Eel
(Ehrin Lloyd)

Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
January 28th 10, 02:56 AM
On Jan 27, 8:43*pm, MLB > wrote:
> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> > > shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
> > as she ran away :
> >> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
>
> >>> On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> >>> > wrote:
> >>>> The Nice Mean Man wrote:
> >>>>> We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier..
> >>>> Really? *I suppose he's TOLD you so?
> >>> Yes. He told me so.
> >>>>> Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
> >>>> Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. *So?
> >>> LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
> >>> your understanding of my point and all that it implies. :)
> >> Your "point"? *That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
> >> reality? *Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
> >> to the fact. *(Now get stuffed, jerk!)-
>
> > LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
> > because you are a spineless KOOK.
>
> > Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
> > Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
> > the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
> > when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
> > yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
> > view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!
>
> > That's alright, Dear .. Run---Run--Run away!
>
> > Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
> > allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
> > about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.
>
> > YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
> > I m absolutly certain of it. :)
>
> > The Nice Mean Man
>
> Rude, crude and unattractive!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Sorry, Ma'am... just the facts.



TNMM

Will in New Haven
January 28th 10, 03:25 PM
On Jan 27, 9:20*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 27, 8:44 pm, Will in New Haven
>
>
> Oh, REALLY...??? LOL....!! Well then, let them come and GET it. I am
> RIGHT HERE most days. And nights. And THEY will know what to do if
> they think they’re “someone” enough.… Know what I mean…?

Where is "here," asshole?

--
Will in New Haven (actually in Branford, which is right outside New
Haven)

Will in New Haven
January 29th 10, 08:44 PM
On Jan 29, 2:26*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> > > On Jan 27, 8:44 pm, Will in New Haven
> > On Jan 27, 9:20 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:

<snipped waffling from the guy who said that he is always "here" if
anyone wants to find him>

So you dont want to tell people where "here" is, tough guy? I already
know that you and the other nyms that agree with you are the same so-
called person. I know a few other things and could find you in a few
more hours of digging. If you hear a safety being clicked off, it
might be mine. You could find me, I'm not hiding. But you don't want
to.

You're a furniture-lover, a couch-queen, a chair-humper.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--
Will in New Haven

The Nice Mean Man
January 29th 10, 09:27 PM
On Jan 29, 2:44*pm, Will in New Haven
> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2:26*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 27, 8:44 pm, Will in New Haven
> > > On Jan 27, 9:20 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
>
> <snipped waffling from the guy who said that he is always "here" if
> anyone wants to find him>
>
> So you dont want to tell people where "here" is, tough guy?

<snip tyrannical chest-pounding>


If someone wants to know the answer to that question, then they will
know what to do in order to get it! If they really want to know, that
is.
You see, WILLLLBUR... one must be very careful with dealings such as
these. Because in SOME state, a person who is being assaulted is no
longer required to flee from wherever they are if said assault takes
place. However, in the end, the security of that platform could be
compromised by taking the wrong turn at an crucial emotional
intersection. The definition of victim and predator becoming most
important.


Now.... you want to play with The Mean Man (always the hapless
victim).... Then don't be afraid to do what you want HIM to do.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS....



‘Will’….? “Will” who? What is your full name? What is your telephone
number? Where do you work and what is your address and phone number
there? Where do you and your family/friends like to hang out, just in
case one of your new friends here would like to drop in unannounced?
What is your street address? Do you have a current digitalized picture
of yourself? Got a MySpace account? How about nice dark secluded
places away from prying eyes… know of any that might be good for
privacy?

You know all of the functions of your own keyboard, right? I mean, if
you want to build a bridge to strangers here on the web, then the
people there will need to know these things. So get your sorry little
ass in gear, ASSHOLE

The Nice Mean Man
January 29th 10, 09:34 PM
On Jan 29, 2:44*pm, Will in New Haven
> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2:26 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> > > > On Jan 27, 8:44 pm, Will in New Haven
> > > On Jan 27, 9:20 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> <snipped waffling from the guy who said that he is always "here" if
> anyone wants to find him>
> So you dont want to tell people where "here" is, tough guy?
>

<snip tyrannical chest-pounding>


If someone wants to know the answer to that question, then they will
know what to do in order to get it! If they really want to know, that
is.
You see, WILLLLBUR... one must be very careful with dealings such as
these. Because in SOME states, a person who is being assaulted is no
longer required to flee from wherever they are if said assault takes
place. However, in the end, the security of that platform could be
compromised by taking the wrong turn at an crucial emotional juncture.
The definition of victim and predator becoming most
important.

Now.... If you want to play with The Mean Man (always the hapless
victim).... then don't be afraid to do what you want HIM to do,
dishonest left-wing stalkers and fanatics notwithstanding. ANSWER THE
QUESTIONS....


‘Will’….? “Will” who? What is your full name? What is your telephone
number? Where do you work and what is your address and phone number
there? Where do you and your family/friends like to hang out, just in
case one of your new friends here would like to drop in unannounced?
What is your street address? Do you have a current digitalized picture
of yourself? Got a MySpace account? How about nice dark secluded
places away from prying eyes… know of any that might be good for
privacy? You know all of the functions of your own keyboard, right? I
mean, if you want to build a bridge to strangers here on the web, then
the people there will need to know these things. So get your sorry
little ass in gear, ASSHOLE

Will in New Haven
January 29th 10, 10:02 PM
On Jan 29, 3:34*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2:44*pm, Will in New Haven
>
<snipped more backing off, more nonsense and more hate-filled
bull****>

So you won't say where "here" is. That's enough. And you give good
sensible reasons, of a sort, that contrast sharply with "I'm here if
anyone wants to find me," which was your basic response when first
confronted. Stay stupid, no one would have you any other way. Now take
all your nyms and shove them and yourself up your ass.

And black people didn't put your mom in that brothel. She was a
volunteer.

--
Will in New Haven

The Nice Mean Man
January 30th 10, 02:42 AM
On Jan 29, 4:02*pm, Will in New Haven
> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 3:34*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:> On Jan 29, 2:44*pm, Will in New Haven
>
> <snipped more backing off, more nonsense and more hate-filled
> bull****>
>
> So you won't say where "here" is. ......

<snip cowardly RANT of left-wing based TERROR>

Why do you wish to know that information, Bill...? Are you trying to
INTIMIDATE my truth into silence with threats of violence against my
person?? Or are you after my reputation with your campaigns of terror
and fear… of social public lynchings conducted in my neighborhood or
at my job if I… if WE ALL do not so-comply therewith? I think you
are.

If you think that I would put forth my actual personal info here on
the web… to be used, abused, slandered and trashed by you and your
cowardly rat-dick-scum-nut friends…… the same ****ing people who
assault, torch and vandalize members of the Right when they’re in
their beds sleeping at ****ing night… then you can go off thinking
whatever you damn-well please. I ain’t stupid, mother****er. BTW, I
see you didn’t put YOUR **** on the line. What are you AFRAID of,
WILLLBUR?


But hey… that’s alright…. I know how it is. You see, I don’t trust
you, either.


You know all of the functions of your own keyboard, WILLLLBUR. You
know what to do. Just like the others before you who also hated enough
to take the first step....

Will in New Haven
January 30th 10, 03:09 AM
On Jan 29, 8:42*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 29, 4:02*pm, Will in New Haven
>
> > wrote:
> > On Jan 29, 3:34*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:> On Jan 29, 2:44*pm, Will in New Haven
>
> > <snipped more backing off, more nonsense and more hate-filled
> > bull****>
>
> > So you won't say where "here" is. ......
>
> <snip cowardly RANT of left-wing based TERROR>

Look, imbecile, my political opinions are easily available all over
usenet. Only a racist ******* like you, who thinks hatred defines the
right, would call me left-wing. Barry Goldwater would PUKE on you. Ayn
Rand would think you ****ing INSANE.

But that's all beside the point. You have taken the sensible step of
hiding like the chair-loving little wimp that you are. Now just never
start the "bring it on. I'm always here" bull**** again.

I have made sure that I would be easy to find if you want to. I
haven't hidden my location or my real name. I'm sixty-five and I don't
give a **** anymore.
I AM here, armed and proud and about as left-wing as Jack Kemp. You
could find me but you DO NOT WANT TO. But you would have to come here,
there is no "there" apparently.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in New Haven
January 30th 10, 03:58 AM
On Jan 29, 9:53*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> On Jan 29, 9:09*pm, Will in New Haven
>
> LOL....!!! YOU are a ****ing NUT. But that's okay. I've dealt with you
> people before.
>
> Now… Like I tell them all who hate as hard as thee...Don’t go away
> mad, WILLLLLBER… Just go away.

I'm not going away and I'm not really mad, if you mean angry. You are
a pitiful pile of **** and no one gets angry at something like you.
Actually, you are kind of amusing. "I'm always right here, bring it
on" but won't say where "here" is. It's ok. There are dangerous people
around.

--
Will in New Haven

The Nice Mean Man
January 30th 10, 05:07 AM
On Jan 29, 9:58*pm, Will in New Haven
> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 9:53*pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
>
> > On Jan 29, 9:09*pm, Will in New Haven
>
> > LOL....!!! YOU are a ****ing NUT. But that's okay. I've dealt with you
> > people before.
>
> > Now… Like I tell them all who hate as hard as thee...Don’t go away
> > mad, WILLLLLBER… Just go away.
>
> I'm .....


<snip>

I will no longer address YOUR points until YOU address MINE. You can
start back about 6 or 7 exchanges ago where you stopped being a
rational person and started pounding your chest, and making threats.

Got that, WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBUR..??



The Nice Mean Man

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
January 30th 10, 09:39 PM
You really shouldn't encourage him, Will! By now everyone in the group
KNOWS he's a grade A moron - why not just ignore him?

Will in New Haven wrote:
> On Jan 29, 8:42 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
>> On Jan 29, 4:02 pm, Will in New Haven
>>
>> > wrote:
>>> On Jan 29, 3:34 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:> On Jan 29, 2:44 pm, Will in New Haven
>>> <snipped more backing off, more nonsense and more hate-filled
>>> bull****>
>>> So you won't say where "here" is. ......
>> <snip cowardly RANT of left-wing based TERROR>
>
> Look, imbecile, my political opinions are easily available all over
> usenet. Only a racist ******* like you, who thinks hatred defines the
> right, would call me left-wing. Barry Goldwater would PUKE on you. Ayn
> Rand would think you ****ing INSANE.
>
> But that's all beside the point. You have taken the sensible step of
> hiding like the chair-loving little wimp that you are. Now just never
> start the "bring it on. I'm always here" bull**** again.
>
> I have made sure that I would be easy to find if you want to. I
> haven't hidden my location or my real name. I'm sixty-five and I don't
> give a **** anymore.
> I AM here, armed and proud and about as left-wing as Jack Kemp. You
> could find me but you DO NOT WANT TO. But you would have to come here,
> there is no "there" apparently.
>
> --
> Will in New Haven

The Nice Mean Man
January 30th 10, 09:43 PM
On Jan 30, 3:39*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> wrote:
> You really shouldn't encourage him, Will! *By now everyone in the group
> KNOWS he's a grade A moron - why not just ignore him?
>
> Will in New Haven wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 29, 8:42 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:
> >> On Jan 29, 4:02 pm, Will in New Haven
>
> >> > wrote:
> >>> On Jan 29, 3:34 pm, The Nice Mean Man > wrote:> On Jan 29, 2:44 pm, Will in New Haven
> >>> <snipped more backing off, more nonsense and more hate-filled
> >>> bull****>
> >>> So you won't say where "here" is. ......
> >> <snip cowardly RANT of left-wing based TERROR>
>
> > Look, imbecile, my political opinions are easily available all over
> > usenet. Only a racist ******* like you, who thinks hatred defines the
> > right, would call me left-wing. Barry Goldwater would PUKE on you. Ayn
> > Rand would think you ****ing INSANE.
>
> > But that's all beside the point. You have taken the sensible step of
> > hiding like the chair-loving little wimp that you are. Now just never
> > start the "bring it on. I'm always here" bull**** again.
>
> > I have made sure that I would be easy to find if you want to. I
> > haven't hidden my location or my real name. I'm sixty-five and I don't
> > give a **** anymore.
> > I AM here, armed and proud and about as left-wing as Jack Kemp. You
> > could find me but you DO NOT WANT TO. But you would have to come here,
> > there is no "there" apparently.
>
> > --
> > Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Then why don't YOU....??