PDA

View Full Version : Alert Alert Alert

harry
February 3rd 10, 02:37 PM
Hello,

Ihave just about completed an experiment:
On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
took it home and ate some fish - a lot of it; that night I had the
good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
slight.

The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
the severity of the cramps.

I donot know if Iam dealing with a manmade contaminate, or this is a
natural sea contaminate, or is something coming from the guts of the
fish upon its violent or slow death.

Please join me in this experiment and keep posted here at USENET.

Thank you.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

sid vicious
February 3rd 10, 10:50 PM
harry wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ihave just about completed an experiment:
> On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
> feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
> decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
> time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
> took it home and ate some fish

.... see, see? this proves why fish have no legs!! AND i didn't evehave
to ask master dorsey!!!
--
sid
.... i don't ****in' care -- sid

- a lot of it; that night I had the
> good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
> of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
> a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
> slight.
>
> The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
> however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
> Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
> batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
> freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
> whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
> the severity of the cramps.
>
> I donot know if Iam dealing with a manmade contaminate, or this is a
> natural sea contaminate, or is something coming from the guts of the
> fish upon its violent or slow death.
>
> Please join me in this experiment and keep posted here at USENET.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Truly
>
> Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

Bill Graham
February 4th 10, 09:43 AM
"harry" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Ihave just about completed an experiment:
> On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
> feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
> decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
> time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
> took it home and ate some fish - a lot of it; that night I had the
> good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
> of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
> a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
> slight.
>
> The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
> however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
> Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
> batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
> freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
> whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
> the severity of the cramps.
>
> I donot know if Iam dealing with a manmade contaminate, or this is a
> natural sea contaminate, or is something coming from the guts of the
> fish upon its violent or slow death.
>
> Please join me in this experiment and keep posted here at USENET.

Potassium in your system is supposed to have something to do with leg
cramps, and I was taking pills to lower my blood pressure, and the doctor
noticed that I had too much potassium in my blood, which he thought was bad
for my heart, so he took me off the blood pressure pills, (he thinks they
were causing the high K) and shortly after that, I started to get leg cramps
at night again, so I now take a half pill a day. It's too soon to tell
whether the cramps have gone away yet.....I'll let you know in a couple of
weeks......

honeybunch
February 4th 10, 11:46 PM
On Feb 3, 8:37*am, harry > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ihave just about completed an experiment:
> On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
> feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
> decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
> time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
> took it home and ate some fish - a lot of it; that night I had the
> good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
> of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
> a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
> slight.
>
> The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
> however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
> Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
> batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
> freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
> whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
> the severity of the cramps.
>
> I donot know if Iam dealing with a manmade contaminate, or this is a
> natural sea contaminate, or is something coming from the guts of the
> fish upon its violent or slow death.
>
> Please join me in this experiment and keep posted here at USENET.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Truly
>
> Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

I would be a good idea to get checked by your doctor for PAD
Peripheral Artery Disease or you kitty will have to eat the whole box
of frozen fish by hisself cause you might get deaded.

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3020242

Matthew[_3_]
February 5th 10, 12:03 AM
Look at where you are crossposting too. Know trolls and problem forums

Please be careful we already have enough nuts here which includes myself
;-)

sid vicious
February 6th 10, 02:30 AM
Bill Graham wrote:

> "harry" > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> Ihave just about completed an experiment:
>> On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
>> feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
>> decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
>> time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
>> took it home and ate some fish - a lot of it; that night I had the
>> good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
>> of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
>> a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
>> slight.
>>
>> The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
>> however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
>> Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
>> batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
>> freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
>> whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
>> the severity of the cramps.

.... that's because the fish was old and moldt. you had food poisoning --
dr. kingsley