PDA

View Full Version : KITTEN WANTED LONG HAIRED FEMALE

kjrnocompromise
February 9th 10, 08:24 AM
LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
MAIL ME AT THANKS.

Bill Graham
February 9th 10, 09:11 AM
"kjrnocompromise" > wrote in message
> LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
> WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
> I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
> LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
> WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
> MAIL ME AT THANKS.

Check your local animal shelter....They are euthanizing young cats every
day. There is one just like you want waiting for you now......Hurry........

Netmask[_2_]
February 9th 10, 09:53 PM
On 9/02/2010 19:24, kjrnocompromise wrote:
> LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
> WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
> I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
> LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
> WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
> MAIL ME AT THANKS.

You don't indicate what country or city you are in? there are plenty of
kittens out there around the world waiting for a home. Check with your
local animal pound or shelter etc. In some countries stray and unwanted
animals are euthanised almost immediately in others they are kept on
death row for 6 months or more.

Mark Earnest
February 9th 10, 10:16 PM
"kjrnocompromise" > wrote in message
> LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
> WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
> I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
> LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
> WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
> MAIL ME AT THANKS.

Look in the newspaper want ads for "free kittens."

Then go on over there and get yourself a nice, lovabale, purring kitty
for your very own.

If you hurry you can get pick of the litter.

Rene
February 11th 10, 09:51 PM
Please check with your local animal shelter or cat rescue group. There
are also thousands of listings on petfinder.com.

MaryL
February 15th 10, 12:15 AM
"kjrnocompromise" > wrote in message
> LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
> WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
> I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
> LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
> WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
> MAIL ME AT THANKS.

As others have suggested, please try your local shelter or
www.petfinder.com. Both have an abundance of lovely cats and kitties that
need good homes. I found Duffy on petfinder and adopted him from a shelter
about 30 miles from here. That said, I would like to make a
suggestion--look for a cat based on (1) the cat's needs and (2) the
personality of the cat, making sure he or she relates well to you. I
started out years ago with a fixed idea in my mind concerning the type of
cat I wanted--age, length of fur, even color. As it happened, I *never*
adopted the type that I expected in my preconceived notions, but I always
ended up with the most wonderful companions imaginable. I have learned not
to adapt my ideas, and the best has always happened as a result. For
example, Duffy is blind. Most people would not start out with a
"requirement" for a blind cat, and he sat in the shelter for several months
as people bypassed him, probably because he *is* blind. Those people who
ignored him were the ones who were blind. He is a most remarkable,
wonderful little cat--but he would not have been on my "wish list" if I had
started out with a list of characteristics that I wanted. Even Holly did
not "fit" what I *thought* I wanted. I started out looking for a
long-haired cat because my two previous cats had been long-haired, and I
loved them dearly. Well, Holly needed a home, and rest is history. She is
my shadow, my little "velcro kitty," my constant companion. I could not
even imagine a more loving companion than Holly and Duffy.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Duffy conquers the Christmas tree: http://tinyurl.com/clal7

Mark Earnest
February 15th 10, 12:34 AM

> "kjrnocompromise" > wrote in message
>> LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
>> WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
>> I AND LOOKING FOR A KITTEN WITH LONG HAIR AND FEMALE AND ONE THAT
>> LIKES TO BE PETTED AND A LAP KITTY. ONE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ALSO. ONE
>> WITH A SWEET TEMPERMENT. SHE WILL BE AN INDDOR KITTY ONLY. PLEASE E-
>> MAIL ME AT THANKS.
>>

> As others have suggested, please try your local shelter or
> www.petfinder.com. Both have an abundance of lovely cats and kitties that
> need good homes. I found Duffy on petfinder and adopted him from a
> shelter about 30 miles from here. That said, I would like to make a
> suggestion--look for a cat based on (1) the cat's needs and (2) the
> personality of the cat, making sure he or she relates well to you. I
> started out years ago with a fixed idea in my mind concerning the type of
> cat I wanted--age, length of fur, even color. As it happened, I *never*
> adopted the type that I expected in my preconceived notions, but I always
> ended up with the most wonderful companions imaginable. I have learned
> not to adapt my ideas, and the best has always happened as a result. For
> example, Duffy is blind. Most people would not start out with a
> "requirement" for a blind cat, and he sat in the shelter for several
> months as people bypassed him, probably because he *is* blind. Those
> people who ignored him were the ones who were blind. He is a most
> remarkable, wonderful little cat--but he would not have been on my "wish
> list" if I had started out with a list of characteristics that I wanted.
> Even Holly did not "fit" what I *thought* I wanted. I started out looking
> for a long-haired cat because my two previous cats had been long-haired,
> and I loved them dearly. Well, Holly needed a home, and rest is history.
> She is my shadow, my little "velcro kitty," my constant companion. I
> could not even imagine a more loving companion than Holly and Duffy.
>
> MaryL

Great going, Mary.
If they need you, they love you.

Mark