PDA

View Full Version : Simon’s Cat ‘Snow Business’ (parts 1 and 2)

Gandalf
February 17th 10, 01:58 AM
Part 2 of the snowball fight between Simon's cat, and the annoying bird
is finally here, as one video:

http://cuteoverload.com/2010/02/16/simons-cat-snow-business-parts-1-and-2/#comments

I love these videos!

Did you know that the author makes ALL of the sounds for his cat
himself? A VERY talented fellow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100216-1, 02/16/2010
Tested on: 2/16/2010 7:58:07 PM

February 17th 10, 04:15 AM
"Gandalf" > wrote in message
> Part 2 of the snowball fight between Simon's cat, and the annoying bird
> is finally here, as one video:
>
> http://cuteoverload.com/2010/02/16/simons-cat-snow-business-parts-1-and-2/#comments
>
> I love these videos!
>
> Did you know that the author makes ALL of the sounds for his cat
> himself? A VERY talented fellow!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<
>
> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> Every day is a treasure with Kenzie; I try to treat them that way. There
> will only be so many, and then there will never, ever, be any more.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
> - Robert Heinlein

Love this, thank you.

jmc
February 18th 10, 02:01 AM
Suddenly, without warning, Gandalf exclaimed (2/16/2010 8:58 PM):
> Part 2 of the snowball fight between Simon's cat, and the annoying bird
> is finally here, as one video:
>
> http://cuteoverload.com/2010/02/16/simons-cat-snow-business-parts-1-and-2/#comments
>
> I love these videos!
>
> Did you know that the author makes ALL of the sounds for his cat
> himself? A VERY talented fellow!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<
>
> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> Every day is a treasure with Kenzie; I try to treat them that way. There
> will only be so many, and then there will never, ever, be any more.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
> - Robert Heinlein
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 100216-1, 02/16/2010
> Tested on: 2/16/2010 7:58:07 PM

Oh, I love Simon's Cat, and hadn't seen part two. Hilarious! and Thank
you!

jmc