PDA

View Full Version : My kitten is growing up :(

cybercat
February 18th 10, 03:32 AM
She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
think she was hidden if I couldn't see her face.

MLB[_2_]
February 18th 10, 04:04 AM
cybercat wrote:
> She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
> hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
> think she was hidden if I couldn't see her face.

They often forget that even though their head and body are covered,
their tail is still hanging out LOL. MLB

cybercat
February 18th 10, 04:31 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
>> hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
>> think she was hidden if I couldn't see her face.
> They often forget that even though their head and body are covered, their
> tail is still hanging out LOL. MLB

:) After making something or other crash she hides under this particular
small table with her whole hindquarters hanging out, and she is very still,
like "haha, she'll never find me NOW!" Babies are the best.

Kathy
February 18th 10, 08:04 PM
cybercat wrote:
> She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
> hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
> think she was hidden if I couldn't see her face.

We had one cat years ago (Ginger) who would jump up on an empty chair
while we were eating at the dining room table. She would squeeze her
eyes tightly shut and slowly reach out with one paw and snag something
from a serving dish. She apparently thought if she couldn't see, then
we couldn't either!

Kathy

jmc
February 18th 10, 10:26 PM
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (2/17/2010 11:31 PM):
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
>>> hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
>>> think she was hidden if I couldn't see her face.
>> They often forget that even though their head and body are covered, their
>> tail is still hanging out LOL. MLB
>
> :) After making something or other crash she hides under this particular
> small table with her whole hindquarters hanging out, and she is very still,
> like "haha, she'll never find me NOW!" Babies are the best.

That is too cute.

When Meep was a kitten, she had a different problem. She would whiz
around the house, flying under our couch at full speed. Then she got
just bigger enough, and BAM! instead of going under she'd run straight
into the couch. Fortunately, she never did herself any harm, and
quickly learned to leave the undercouch out of her route.

jmc