A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Cat health & behaviour Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Another sucky update :*( by -L.
For those following our saga... Peewee is doing poorly. He was at the vet all day Fri PM and yesterday. Yesterday he ate some, and seemed perkier by 5PM last night. Of course, since these things happen at the worst possible time, DH and I were OOT on a much needed vacation. I got a call in the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 15th 03 01:53 PM
by Alison Go to last post
24 441
TK's heart murmur. Bad to worse. by -L.
Nomen Nescio wrote: -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Well, I have a diagnosis on TK's condition. I've known for a couple of days but couldn't bring myself to post an update. snip Don't kick yourself. HCM is commonly genetic as well. Many, many cats
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 21st 05 03:42 AM
by ElvisRocks Go to last post
12 429
I spy.... by -L.
All of the multiple posts of Conan's eyes - showing "Dan" and now incredibly, his wife "Nancy" (!!! amazing!!!) got me looking at photographs on the web. And to my amazement, I think I found one with Mary's face on it! If you look real close you can see it....kind of, sort of, in the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 9th 05 09:13 PM
by whitershadeofpale Go to last post
126 1,080
There you have it folks ...(was Purrs for Dan) by -L.
Direct proof that Mary's plan was to send Conan to Charlie. There was never any plan to home him in CA. She's a busted liar. -L. Charlie Wilkes wrote: On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:40:23 -0700, Dan M wrote: Everybody, just keep adding this idiot's sock puppet addresses to your
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 9th 05 03:54 PM
by whitershadeofpale Go to last post
28 507
Ping "Foot F'ing Mastah" Barry by -L.
Ruprecht is very cute. I am going to keep his photo just because he is so handsome. -L.
July 25th 05 05:21 PM
by whitershadeofpale Go to last post
2 352
There's Something About Cheryl S. of Maryland whose Father Worked f Years by -L.
SaSha wrote: God Cheryl. blah, blah, blah, blah. Get a life, creep. Better yet, get the mental help you so desperately need. -L.
August 28th 05 07:36 AM
by -L. Go to last post
0 202
Yoo hoo Nancy by -L.
Pearl wrote: Where'd you go? She's still around - posting as Topaz and cybercat. Couldn't ya tell? -L.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 3rd 05 03:33 PM
by Lamey The Cable Guy Go to last post
16 311
Lyn Glover, Usenet Stalker, Adoptive Mother of Jonathan by -L.
Concerned wrote: This unstable woman harasses Hurricane Katrina survivors and others under these aliases:
September 29th 05 08:34 PM
by Lamey - The cable guy Go to last post
1 390
oral tumors by -L.
Anyone have any experience with oral tumors in cats? My Mom's cat Pinky lives with my sister now, and has a fairly large yellow tumor surrounding one tooth and onto the palate. It will be removed next week along with a bad canine and a dental cleaning. This is one sort of tumor I have absolutley...
October 24th 05 05:39 AM
by -L. Go to last post
0 325
P-ing Cheryl by -L.
I can't decipher your email address - could you send me an email please? My address in header is good: gentleboa (at) peacemail (dot) com. Thanks. :) -L.
April 28th 05 03:18 AM
by Mary Go to last post
3 219
P-ing Megan (zuzu) by -L.
Hey Megan, I was wondering if you had heard anything about "Mr. Mistopheles"? I thought about him the other day... I'm sure there are still a few of us around who remember that story. :) Any updates? -L.
April 24th 05 07:48 AM
by Mary Go to last post
7 293
Peewee update by -L.
For those following the sick Pee-wuss... He has been home since Sunday PM. Was happy to be home (puur-machine), but pretty sickly. Won't each much, but was able to keep a little down Sun PM. and Monday. This AM actually pooped (yea!!) so doesn't seem to be blocked - passed what may be part...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 19th 03 09:19 AM
by -L. Go to last post
45 596
Gaubster's Outlandish Claims (was: "Science Diet" Hairball Control Sensitivity ) by -L.
Gabster2 posted: I've never been a fan of Nutro. So? This is important to us because...? Because I said so. You don't think it's important? Not just because "you say so". In fact, YOU have NO credibility with
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 8th 03 12:26 AM
by Liz Go to last post
283 3,182
Reply for Phil by -L.
Bear with me. Google can't retrieve your OP for some reason. "-L." wrote in message ... They don't BUY it, it is sent from Hill's corporate office, commensurate to the amount of product that is sold by the...
October 23rd 03 12:30 PM
by Phil P. Go to last post
8 1,200
Lymphoma of the bowel (poop mentioned) by -L.
Has anyone had a cat with this? If so, did you see changes in your cat's stool? The reason I'm asking is that I suspect my cat Peewee has this and has had some weird stool issues - small, hard and dark, othertimes more normal looking but still hard and smallish. Yes, he has been to the vet -...
January 12th 04 03:31 AM
by KellyH Go to last post
4 236
Ultimate predator by -L.
http://www2.lmcg.wisc.edu/~forrest/pictures/pic10800.jpg There's a whole series of pieces at this site that are just awesome. -L.
January 10th 05 04:42 PM
by -L. Go to last post
0 299
Question about cat predatory behavior by -L.
Do domestic cats bury their prey like the big cats sometimes do? I personally have never seen one do so. My dog dug up a dead golden crowned kinglet that was buried in yard debris (similar to how a cat would cover poop). Just wondering if the neighbor's cat was the guilty party. TIA, -L.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 05 12:55 AM
by -L. Go to last post
13 501
I came *thisclose* to adopting by -L.
Brandy Alexandre wrote: I keep thinking about this cat I met Saturday. I really hope she gets adopted before I come back from my trip, because I'm not sure I can resist. I made the mistake of going to PetsMart on adoption day. :::sigh::: There was a tortie named Cajun who "picked"...
January 31st 05 07:39 AM
by -L. Go to last post
0 352
Flavor Rx by -L.
I just ran across this while looking something up for another group. They now carry flavorings to mix with meds for your pets! :D http://www.flavorx.com/ HTH someone... -L.
March 3rd 05 11:06 PM
by Jean B. Go to last post
2 264
Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight by -L.
Note: this is X-posted purposely No More Retail wrote: God country not medication is needed desperately there for this psycho mom Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225867209
November 18th 05 05:21 AM
by -L. Go to last post
6 251
Post New Thread


Display Options
Showing threads 201 to 220 of 17128
Sorted By Sort Order
From The
Forum Tools Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search

New posts New posts More than 15 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 15 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.