CatBanter

-   -   Spook, an effurywun, here is our Mr. Lenny picture and page (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10295)

fourcats July 22nd 03 01:30 AM

Spook, an effurywun, here is our Mr. Lenny picture and page

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share hur
happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk before
Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

Uncle Fred July 22nd 03 02:02 AM

fourcats wrote:

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share
hur happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk
before Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

A lovely photo and a lovely cat. Three lovely cats! From your
description of Lenny on the web site, I can tell he was a very
communicative and loving cat. I have had the privilege of knowing a
couple of gifted cats like this, and it was very special. They are
at the bridge now as well, and maybe they'll get together and trade
stories about us. They're all in good company with one another, I'm
sure. My purrrayers are still with you all.

--
Regards,
Fred

JSmith4973 July 22nd 03 02:19 AM

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share hur
happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk before
Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes
------------------

He is beautiful. They all are.

Jeanne

Spook July 22nd 03 02:46 AM

fourcats wrote:

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share hur
happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk before
Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

Datz a mostest bewtiful pikchur, and a luvlee ewlohgee.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

The Clowder July 22nd 03 11:28 PM

(fourcats) wrote:

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share hur
happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk before
Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at
http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

Dat's a GRAYT piktur (now I unnerstand yur naym, Panda!), an a
beeyootiful payj bowt yur frend Lenny.

Mietze

Sylvia M July 23rd 03 05:14 AM

Yu ar awl a fotogenik famblee.
I kin see wy yu miss Lenny sooo mutch.
I heowp yur meowmee feelzez bettereer sooon.
Lettuz know wen moore pagez ar up.

DynaMo/Mite, an olny kitty

om...

fourcats July 23rd 03 06:46 AM

(The Clowder (South)) wrote in message Panda ov Photographic Toes

Dat's a GRAYT piktur (now I unnerstand yur naym, Panda!), an a
beeyootiful payj bowt yur frend Lenny.

Mietze

Heee.. yew can't eeffen see all my twenty-free toes, cuz Lenny was
usin' dem fur a pillows....*sniffle*...

Panda-ov-wish-dey-were-still-pillows-Toes

Da Koster Katz July 27th 03 08:26 PM

fourcats wrote:

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share hur
happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk before
Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

Wut a wunnerful pikshur, wun which yu shuld treasure!

Cinni fur da gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez