CatBanter

-   -   Surprise! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113117)

jmcquown[_2_] May 6th 16 04:34 PM

Surprise!

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub. :)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] May 6th 16 06:39 PM

Surprise!

On 5/6/2016 12:53 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub. :)

Jill

I wonder how long she'd been hiding there waiting for you. She sounds like
she's becoming a practical joker as Sweep (RB) was. all I can say is be
warned. :)

Judith

I don't know how long she waited. I'm convinced she's a natural born
joker. :)

She sure has taken ownership. :) She got the zoomies again a little
while ago. We had a rousing game of tossing her red velvet ball around
the living room. Whoosh! She's quick. Bap! She loves golf balls,
too. Then she got interested in a furry mousie.

Whew. I'm tired. LOL

Jill

Bastette May 6th 16 08:07 PM

Surprise!

jmcquown wrote:

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub. :)

This reminds me of Roxy lying in wait for another cat to walk nearby. She
would get underneath a throw rug and then leap out at them just as they
got close. Smudge figured out quickly that she should avoid the cat-sized
lump under the rug, so then Roxy would just stay there, waiting. A couple
of hours would go by, and she'd still be under there, snoozing.

--
Joyce

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
-- A. Einstein

jmcquown[_2_] May 7th 16 03:39 PM

Surprise!

On 5/6/2016 3:07 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Yesterday Buffy had a case of the zoomies. Then it got really quiet I
went looking for her. I didn't see her in any of her usual snooze spots.

I went to use my "litter box". Buffy came leaping out from behind the
shower curtain. "Hi!" LOL

This is about the third time she's done this. I never think to look for
her in the bath tub. :)

This reminds me of Roxy lying in wait for another cat to walk nearby. She
would get underneath a throw rug and then leap out at them just as they
got close. Smudge figured out quickly that she should avoid the cat-sized
lump under the rug, so then Roxy would just stay there, waiting. A couple
of hours would go by, and she'd still be under there, snoozing.

Laying in wait is a tiring job. :)

Jill