CatBanter

-   -   Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10268)

Stinky July 4th 03 10:26 PM

Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje

Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Adam July 5th 03 02:54 AM

"Stinky" wrote:
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink

ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Stinky July 5th 03 10:52 AM

Fangu Miss Violette, We'ze 'preschiatez it.

P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Stinky July 5th 03 10:52 AM

Fangu, Louise ana Allegra. Dem purrz wuz furry, furry nice!!!

Anti Marcia ana P.C.

Sylvia M July 5th 03 09:23 PM

"Stinky" wrote in message
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink

ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing

each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I yam shur dat Liddul One iz luuking deown and puurrriinnnggg ahlong...

ppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Frum Dyna, hu lykez liddul kitteez bestest

ChildFree23 July 5th 03 09:50 PM

We'ze joining you in rememfuring Little One. When The PawPaw wented to
synagogue today, we followed him in the teleporter and made the Rabbi say a
purrayer for her.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt, Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

Uncle Fred July 5th 03 10:10 PM

In article ink.net,
says...

"Stinky" wrote in message
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink

ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing

each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I yam shur dat Liddul One iz luuking deown and puurrriinnnggg ahlong...

ppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Frum Dyna, hu lykez liddul kitteez bestest

Add my purrrayers for Little One. Peace and joy at the Bridge.

--
With Regards,
Fred Williams,

remove the four "F"s when replying

[email protected] July 6th 03 01:30 AM

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:26:17 GMT, "Stinky"
wrote:

Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I wuz there efun if I couldn't say nuffink fangs to sum kitties mama
who will remain naymless who wuz tu buzy eatin BBQ to let me post!
Lotsa purrz for yew an PC

Charlie Fennel, in meatloaf position purring

Stinky July 6th 03 11:49 AM

Well wif frendz lyke yu heer on Earf, dis heer Firsted Annibersary fingy
fing iz kinda hard tu take.