CatBanter

-   -   Elephants reunited after twenty years. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109006)

Bill Graham January 27th 13 02:31 AM

Elephants reunited after twenty years.

Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a calf,
and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter together, but then
were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in captivity,
and it's probably the first time such a thing has been documented on film.
Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the watch..... please click on the
link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/

IBen Getiner[_3_] February 3rd 13 10:34 AM

On Jan 26, 9:31*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
*Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a calf,
and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter together, but then
were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in captivity,
and it's probably the first time such a thing has been documented on film..
Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the watch..... please click on the
link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/

Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
off target, bub....

Bill Graham February 3rd 13 06:18 PM

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:31 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a
calf, and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter
together, but then were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in
captivity, and it's probably the first time such a thing has been
documented on film. Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the
watch..... please click on the link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/

Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
off target, bub....

Elephants need love too.....

IBen Getiner[_3_] February 4th 13 04:51 AM

On Feb 3, 1:18*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
IBenGetinerwrote:
On Jan 26, 9:31 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a
calf, and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter
together, but then were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in
captivity, and it's probably the first time such a thing has been
documented on film. Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the
watch..... please click on the link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/

Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
off target, bub....

Elephants need love too.....

LOL...!!! Okay... I'll buy that!

Bill Graham February 4th 13 06:57 PM

IBenGetinerwrote:
On Jan 26, 9:31 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was
a calf, and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter
together, but then were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in
captivity, and it's probably the first time such a thing has been
documented on film. Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the
watch..... please click on the link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/

Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several
continents off target, bub....

Elephants need love too.....

LOL...!!! Okay... I'll buy that!

One of the things I dislike about cats is they don't have a very long
memory. After a year or so they can't remember how they got wherever they
are, or who is responsible for getting them there. There is nothing I can do
about this, of course, and I don't blame them, but it would be nice if they
could remember like elephants......