CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67224)

DuramaxGopher February 20th 06 02:22 AM

Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area

Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
Thanks, Joe.

whayface February 20th 06 01:18 PM

Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area

Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
Thanks, Joe.

Try the shelters or is there a reason you do not want to go there such as background
checks??

[email protected] February 26th 06 07:56 PM

Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area

There's a great rescue organization in the LA area. Check this page for
the link:
http://www.for-the-love-of-cats.com/FeralCatLinks.html

Anna via CatKB.com February 26th 06 08:53 PM

DuramaxGopher wrote:
Looking to give some kittens or cats a good caring home at my house, in La
Habra Heights California (Los Angeles and Orange County area).
Spay/neutering not needed, I can take care of it. If you have free kittens
or cats that need rescue for a good home, call me at (714) 747-9900.
Thanks, Joe.

Don't think you're gonna find any takers for your offer here. Sounds
suspicious to me.