CatBanter

-   -   Meow Amelia, Sent Saturday, October 17, 2015 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112859)

Mosey=^..^- October 18th 15 12:52 AM

Meow Amelia, Sent Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hai Amelia,
Hao r u?
Did you git the present ai left on yer porch da uther dai?
I hope you liked what I got you.
I will tell the others what I got you.
I got Amelia a black collar covered in diamonds to wear with her Hawaiian
outfit.
I also got lots of magical leis that I will send to the Bowteek
I guess Ranger asked Pipps to Jellicle Ball and she is thrilled. yeUP.
Ranger, PookyKat and I went shopping at the Bowteek and got our Hawaiian
outfits.
Now Amelia, Pipps and Sqweex would like to go shopping with you at the
Bowteek.
Is that OK with you? Harri can go with as well. I got her a speshul healing
magical Lei.
I'm not going into personal issues at home, but we still aren't allowed back
into the bedroom.
I'll leave it at that.
Love,
Mosey

Amelia T Cat October 18th 15 03:40 PM

Meow Amelia, Sent Saturday, October 17, 2015

On 10/17/15 6:52 PM, Mosey=^..^- wrote:
Hai Amelia,
Hao r u?
Did you git the present ai left on yer porch da uther dai?
I hope you liked what I got you.

Yes, I did, and it's lovely! I just haven't been able to depend on my
lazy human to post messages for me glares at secretary.

I will tell the others what I got you.
I got Amelia a black collar covered in diamonds to wear with her
Hawaiian outfit.
I also got lots of magical leis that I will send to the Bowteek
I guess Ranger asked Pipps to Jellicle Ball and she is thrilled. yeUP.
Ranger, PookyKat and I went shopping at the Bowteek and got our Hawaiian
outfits.
Now Amelia, Pipps and Sqweex would like to go shopping with you at the
Bowteek.
Is that OK with you? Harri can go with as well. I got her a speshul
healing magical Lei.

Absolutely! They're all welcome to come shopping with me. We can turn it
into a bit of a party day and get lunch together too!

I'm not going into personal issues at home, but we still aren't allowed
back into the bedroom.
I'll leave it at that.

Well, are a all purring that the source of your issue can be identified
and fixed.

Amelia

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 20th 15 02:51 AM

Meow Amelia, Sent Mondai, October 19, 2015

"Mosey=^..^-" wrote

Hai Amelia,
Hao r u?
Did you git the present ai left on yer porch da uther dai?
I hope you liked what I got you.
I will tell the others what I got you.
I got Amelia a black collar covered in diamonds to wear with her Hawaiian
outfit.
I also got lots of magical leis that I will take to Hawaii with me.
I guess Ranger asked Pipps to Jellicle Ball and she is tha-rilled. yeUP.