CatBanter

-   -   B & C - Scrambled Eggs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=820)

Bev October 21st 03 07:27 PM

B & C - Scrambled Eggs

The kitties developed a liking for eggs when they tipped them from the
top of the frig a couple of times. This necessitated my shifting them
to the back of the servery against the wall, supposedly out of reach.
This morning they were dining on scrambled eggs. A six pack of eggs in
a transparent plastic egg container had been batted all the way from the
back of the servery onto the kitchen floor. Smash!!! Gobble gobble
gobble, slurp. Perhaps it's time to put the eggs in the frig. as people
suggested last time. Frig doors are not easy for kitties to open -
hummmmmmmmmmm, famous last words.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

cati October 21st 03 07:47 PM

"Bev" wrote in message
The kitties developed a liking for eggs when they tipped them from the
top of the frig a couple of times. This necessitated my shifting them
to the back of the servery against the wall, supposedly out of reach.
This morning they were dining on scrambled eggs. A six pack of eggs in
a transparent plastic egg container had been batted all the way from the
back of the servery onto the kitchen floor. Smash!!! Gobble gobble
gobble, slurp. Perhaps it's time to put the eggs in the frig. as people
suggested last time. Frig doors are not easy for kitties to open -
hummmmmmmmmmm, famous last words.

glad my two cant read, grizzy doesnt need any ideas on creating havoc

mistoffelees learnt to open fridge door easily. i put fridge lock on it and
he just pulled it off as it was fixed on with double sided tape.

cati

---

Nan October 21st 03 07:54 PM

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:27:24 +1300, Bev wrote:

The kitties developed a liking for eggs when they tipped them from the
top of the frig a couple of times. This necessitated my shifting them
to the back of the servery against the wall, supposedly out of reach.
This morning they were dining on scrambled eggs. A six pack of eggs in
a transparent plastic egg container had been batted all the way from the
back of the servery onto the kitchen floor. Smash!!! Gobble gobble
gobble, slurp. Perhaps it's time to put the eggs in the frig. as people
suggested last time. Frig doors are not easy for kitties to open -
hummmmmmmmmmm, famous last words.

Bev

You may have to get something with a keyed lock to put the eggs in.
Don't get anything with a combination lock because as smart as your
kitties are they'd soon learn the combination.

Nan

[email protected] October 21st 03 10:00 PM

Nan wrote:

You may have to get something with a keyed lock to put the eggs in.
Don't get anything with a combination lock because as smart as your
kitties are they'd soon learn the combination.

Yeah, and you'd probably forget it, LOL! :)

Joyce

Nan October 21st 03 10:23 PM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:00:28 GMT, wrote:

Nan wrote:

You may have to get something with a keyed lock to put the eggs in.
Don't get anything with a combination lock because as smart as your
kitties are they'd soon learn the combination.

Yeah, and you'd probably forget it, LOL! :)

Joyce

That's what I thought, but I decided to be nice and not say it. LOL

Nan

m. L. Briggs October 22nd 03 01:06 AM

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:27:24 +1300, Bev wrote:

The kitties developed a liking for eggs when they tipped them from the
top of the frig a couple of times. This necessitated my shifting them
to the back of the servery against the wall, supposedly out of reach.
This morning they were dining on scrambled eggs. A six pack of eggs in
a transparent plastic egg container had been batted all the way from the
back of the servery onto the kitchen floor. Smash!!! Gobble gobble
gobble, slurp. Perhaps it's time to put the eggs in the frig. as people
suggested last time. Frig doors are not easy for kitties to open -
hummmmmmmmmmm, famous last words.

Bev

I can't imagine NOT keeping eggs in the refrigerator. MLB

[email protected] October 22nd 03 01:08 AM

Nan wrote:

Yeah, and you'd probably forget it, LOL! :)
Joyce

That's what I thought, but I decided to be nice and not say it. LOL

Hey, I'm the first to admit that I would forget a combination lock.
I would write down the combination and then forget where I put it! :)
There's this condition called "CRS" - happens to women around the end
of their 40s, or early 50s. You 40-50-somethings know what I'm talking
about, right? :) Not being able to remember things like numbers, or
nouns. Or names.

Um, ah, er... oh, yeah - Joyce

OU812? October 22nd 03 02:21 AM

m. L. Briggs wrote:
I can't imagine NOT keeping eggs in the refrigerator. MLB

I was thinking the same thing.. yikes!

Kristy
with six cats running around here, the only safe place IS the fridge, they
haven't figured that out YET

--
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson

OU812? October 22nd 03 02:23 AM

wrote:
Nan wrote:

Yeah, and you'd probably forget it, LOL! :)
Joyce

That's what I thought, but I decided to be nice and not say it. LOL

Hey, I'm the first to admit that I would forget a combination lock.
I would write down the combination and then forget where I put it! :)
There's this condition called "CRS" - happens to women around the end
of their 40s, or early 50s. You 40-50-somethings know what I'm talking
about, right? :) Not being able to remember things like numbers, or
nouns. Or names.

Um, ah, er... oh, yeah - Joyce

I'm good with numbers, phone numbers are easily accessible, as are my SIN
and Medicare numbers, also my hubby's SIN number.. lol (i used to fill out
our taxes most years)
Names on the other hand, i suck at until i am seeing people and hearing
their names on a constant basis, and some people still get a variation of
their name (Poor Don, i keep calling him Dan... shakes head)

Kristy

--
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson