CatBanter

-   -   This year's Jellicle Ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112727)

Amelia T Cat August 11th 15 02:26 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on
October 27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06
AM on that day.

I know it's very early, but we might want to start thinking about ideas
for places to hold it this year.

Amelia

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 11th 15 07:43 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on October
27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06 AM on that
day.

I know it's very early, but we might want to start thinking about ideas for
places to hold it this year.

Amelia

Hi Amelia,
I will_ try_ an come with a_ suitable_ place to have Jellicle Ball this
year.
Ai know, there are lots of things to figure out, but while we're on the
subject, , Amelia, would you do me the honor of
allowing me to skort you to JB?
No hurry, take your time to think about it.
Ai fink weh shud awl rent or buy owr Ball wear at da Bowteek, owned by
P2nya n Sundance.
Keep it local, cause that's the way it should be. right?
Loves and *noseboop*
Mosey

Amelia T Cat August 11th 15 08:04 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

Hi Amelia,
I will_ try_ an come with a_ suitable_ place to have Jellicle Ball this
year.
Ai know, there are lots of things to figure out, but while we're on the
subject, , Amelia, would you do me the honor of
allowing me to skort you to JB?
No hurry, take your time to think about it.
Ai fink weh shud awl rent or buy owr Ball wear at da Bowteek, owned by
P2nya n Sundance.
Keep it local, cause that's the way it should be. right?
Loves and *noseboop*
Mosey

Ok, I'll think about it... yes, I would love for you to escort me to the
Jellicle Ball!

Amelia

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 11th 15 08:18 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

Hi Amelia,
I will_ try_ an come with a_ suitable_ place to have Jellicle Ball this
year.
Ai know, there are lots of things to figure out, but while we're on the
subject, , Amelia, would you do me the honor of
allowing me to skort you to JB?
No hurry, take your time to think about it.
Ai fink weh shud awl rent or buy owr Ball wear at da Bowteek, owned by
P2nya n Sundance.
Keep it local, cause that's the way it should be. right?
Loves and *noseboop*
Mosey

Ok, I'll think about it... yes, I would love for you to escort me to the
Jellicle Ball!

Amelia

Thank you so much, Amelia.
Mayhaps between the 2 of us, we can think of some nice _place_ to Have
Jellicle Ball.
Hawaii sounds good to me.
*Noseboop*
Mosey

Ann791 August 23rd 15 03:59 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

On 8/11/2015 9:26 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on
October 27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06
AM on that day.

I know it's very early, but we might want to start thinking about ideas
for places to hold it this year.

Amelia

I'm trying to think of places we haven't had the ball yet.

Mexico, Canada, Japan,China, Finland, Germany.

Lucy Lu

Sundance and/or Rebecca August 23rd 15 09:13 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

Antarctica. I heer dere iz a hiddin kittee komoonitee dere, under da ice. I beleeb dey tradez wif da pengwinz fur suppliez.

Rebecca

Sylvia and P2nya August 24th 15 05:47 AM

This year's Jellicle Ball

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Antarctica. I heer dere iz a hiddin kittee komoonitee dere, under da ice.
I beleeb dey tradez wif da pengwinz fur suppliez.

Rebecca

Dat sowndz inneresting.
I wundur, Ar dere Suffern lites, lyke northum lites?

Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca August 24th 15 08:09 AM

This year's Jellicle Ball

Yes, dere iz!

Rebecca

Sylvia and P2nya August 25th 15 06:03 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Yes, dere iz!

Rebecca

Yaaaay! Kownt me in!

P2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 31st 15 04:25 PM

This year's Jellicle Ball

Rebecca

Yaaaay! Kownt me in!

P2nya

Umkay, wat du tew fink ubaowt goin der, Amelia?
*noseboops*
Mosey