CatBanter

-   -   July 4th (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113512)

Ann791 July 1st 17 02:05 PM

July 4th

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 2nd 17 04:44 AM

July 4th

Ooh, da no-noize firewerkz iz da bestest! I will ask Toonya if she wud like to attend wif myownself.

Sundance

Samuel Redcat July 2nd 17 11:02 PM

July 4th

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.

If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.

Sammy

Ann July 3rd 17 01:40 AM

July 4th

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the
no noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.

If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.

Sammy

Nip meowsies sound good.

Samwise

Samuel Redcat July 4th 17 05:34 PM

July 4th

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

Francesca the Fierce July 4th 17 05:36 PM

July 4th

Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

[Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
his best.]

Ann July 5th 17 01:35 AM

July 4th

On 7/4/2017 12:36 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

[Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
his best.]

Samwise finishes setting up the fireworks and joins the other kitties on
the beach. "Hi friends. I see the band started playing and more food
will be set out soon." Samwise heads for the drink table for a glass
of nip ice tea.

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 6th 17 07:26 PM

July 4th

Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

Ann791 July 6th 17 11:19 PM

July 4th

On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
kitties and doggies"

The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
doggie chasing
a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.

Francesca the Fierce July 7th 17 04:42 PM

July 4th

On 2017-07-06 22:19:55 +0000, ann791 said:

On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
kitties and doggies"

The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
doggie chasing
a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.

Oh WOW! Doze is bootiful! I'z never seen anyfing like dat!

FtF