CatBanter

-   -   Please let me properly introduce myself (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24645)

TheOne&Only February 22nd 05 03:41 PM

Please let me properly introduce myself

Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female, born
and raised in Virginia. I am the proud slave of a 9 year old kitty
named Honey. And the new mommy of a two month old little boy named
Calvin. I have been lurking here for the past year but have never been
a poster. First of all I need to appoligize for all that has been
occuring here. But please do give me a chance to explain before just
assuming that it is a lie.
I also want to thank the ones of you who faxed the copies of post to
our job as this is how we found out what has really been going on while
I was at home.
In November of this year, I started training our new receptionist, on
November 4th I left the office on Maternity leave, Today was to be my
first day back at work (I know sounds like a long time to take off for
a baby but I have worked here since 1995 and had the vacation time to
use so I did)When I got to work on yesterday to pick up my paycheck, my
boss had a big stack of messages, emails and these post from the group
that had been faxed over, emailed to him ect. Also a lot of credit card
charges, office supply charges etc. that had been taken out in my name.
We knew exactly who it was and I am sure that several of you have
spoken to her when you called here.
First of all I want to say I am sorry that you guys were taken in by
this, this group was not the only one that was affected.
Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.
I was taught as a kid that your integrety is the one thing that is of
high value. As far as our webpage goes I am the true webmaster of such
and the page has been repaired.
I am so sorry about all of this and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

[email protected] February 22nd 05 04:01 PM

Holly wrote:
snip last dirch attempt to cover her ass

Ya know Holly, at first I felt sorry for you and concerned, but now
you've just ****ed me off. It doesn't pay to lie, and you gave yourself
away yet again in the message you just posted, and no I'm not going to
tell you how. Smart people will be able to figure it out easily. Stop it
already.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

CatNipped February 22nd 05 04:01 PM

Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.

What a coincidence, the same misspelling, "belive", as the subject line of
"James'" post. Gee, of course we "belive" you the one and only really Holly
Tunnell!

Hugs,

CatNipped

TheOne&Only February 22nd 05 04:13 PM

Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true, all
I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked belive is
not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who wrote any of
those post, I know I am not the one who charged up the company card, I
also know that I have no phone or internet at home by choice, so It was
not untill yesterday that I knew anything of this according to My boss
Phillip he has gotten calls her since Thursday and also messages left
over the weekend. Of course if you would like to check them access
Henrico county courts, in 2 -3 days her arrest should be posted there.

[email protected] February 22nd 05 04:18 PM

As far as our webpage goes I am the
ture webmaster of such and the page has
been repaired.

No it hasn't. The email addresses are still wrong for contacting the
principles but that's ok. I was able to find the correct address for Mr.
Cox elsewhere.
http://www.stchristophers.com/alumni...ory/51_60.html

TheOne&Only February 22nd 05 04:23 PM

Fine what ever okay, I know it was not me okay, I am not 54 years old,
I do not have 3 cats, I did not have surgery I had a baby, I do not
have a husband, I do not want one. I have been lurking in this group
for along time. You will belive what you want that is fine, All I can
say is that it is taken care of here. Arrest records are public
knowledge so go and check it out.

L. (usenetlyn) February 22nd 05 04:37 PM

TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

born
and raised in Virginia.

Give it a rest and go get yourself some mental help. You have a
*major* problem.

Wondering if I should hit {send} because all a response does is give
her the attention she is desperately seeking...

-L.

Gabey8 February 22nd 05 04:50 PM

[[ Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.

What a coincidence, the same misspelling, "belive", as the subject line of
"James'" post. ]]

The "Contact Us" link on the firm's front page has been repaired.

However, the email addresses are still munged. At this writing, they still
say "mwcarchitect.com" instead of "mwcarchitects.com".

It will be quite a chore tracking down an arrest record in ANY county to
back up this latest story, because as of this writing, there has been no
name provided which anyone can actually attempt to search for.

And if someone has actually falsely posted under another person's name,
it's surprising to see that both parties employ the same writing style
overall, up to and including the same spelling idiosyncracies.

I thought long and hard before deciding to respond to this thread in any
capacity. I finally decided that posting some truths, in a level-headed
fashion, outweighed my concern that there's a sick individual whose
attention addiction gets fed every time people respond to posts. Better
that others should see these details for what they are and draw their own
conclusions.

This is just sad.

Donna

Magic Mood Jeep February 22nd 05 04:55 PM

TheOne&Only wrote:
Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true,
all I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked
belive is not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who

FYI, it's spelled BELIEVE, rhymes with RELIEVE. Invest in a dictionary.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ieve&x=14&y=12

Unless, you are mispronouncing it as well, saying it so that it rhymes with
bee hive, but that would have a whole different meaning ...
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...live&x=14&y=12

sheesh

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

CatNipped February 22nd 05 04:59 PM

"TheOne&Only" wrote in message
ups.com...
Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true, all
I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked belive is
not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who wrote any of
those post, I know I am not the one who charged up the company card, I
also know that I have no phone or internet at home by choice, so It was
not untill yesterday that I knew anything of this according to My boss
Phillip he has gotten calls her since Thursday and also messages left
over the weekend. Of course if you would like to check them access
Henrico county courts, in 2 -3 days her arrest should be posted there.

Oh, if she has been arrested then perhaps your employer, or the police,
would like copies of all the emails that she sent me from your employer's
email perpetrating this fraud. I'm sure evidence of this would be
appreciated. Shall I send it now? Should I send it to your employer (whose
correct email I have even though it hasn't been changed on the web site), or
should I send it to the county sheriff's office?

Hugs,

CatNipped