CatBanter

-   -   beree sad newz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103773)

Storrmmee January 15th 11 02:48 PM

beree sad newz

da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

rafflescat January 15th 11 05:39 PM

beree sad newz

On Jan 15, 2:48*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

Wees purrin.

Gordon Kittiez inna circul, purrin.

meOwy January 15th 11 06:03 PM

beree sad newz

On Jan 15, 10:48*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

ai purring fur Dinky.
Meowy {{^..^}}

Will in New Haven January 15th 11 06:23 PM

beree sad newz

On Jan 15, 9:48*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

We ar furry, furry sad to heer diss an will purr for himseff.

--
WooToo four her sad Hous

MLB[_2_] January 15th 11 06:57 PM

beree sad newz

Storrmmee wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB

Gabrielle[_2_] January 16th 11 01:48 AM

beree sad newz

On Jan 15, 7:48*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

We are purrrin fur Dinky ana hiz trip tu da Bridj.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude