CatBanter

-   -   Gud wedder (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104769)

MLB[_2_] May 5th 11 09:33 PM

Gud wedder

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

meOwy May 5th 11 09:47 PM

Gud wedder

On May 5, 4:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Dittoe fur me. Hoo gnoz? Pawapz a stelfy egscape intew da wyld tew.
MeOwy, wayting atted da fwunt dorr

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] May 5th 11 09:56 PM

Gud wedder

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

Dat iz guddud nooz...ai iz happee fur yew.
Et iz kold n rayning heer,
Gud wuk fynding uh bug or tew
Mosey

Storrmmee May 5th 11 10:17 PM

Gud wedder

owrz iz better beclawz itz notted rainin, we duzint gotsa patio rite now,
but we will hafe, OEJ

Will in New Haven May 6th 11 12:41 AM

Gud wedder

On May 5, 4:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Gneiss wether meens or telebishun will haff lotsa burds lannin on da
farious bird-landing fingies. An sum squirls and uther notty aminals.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte May 6th 11 01:23 AM

Gud wedder

On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:33:06 -0600, MLB's nimble, little paws typed:

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

It iz. Itz lubbly owtside; mine hooman has da windas open, and I sits
on da sill an opservs da birdies an skwirrlz..

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/5/2011 8:22:47 PM

at May 6th 11 02:13 AM

Gud wedder

On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:33:06 -0600, MLB wrote:

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

it iz gnise heer tu! ai bin wachin da birdee out uf mai windoe, anna ai
went out inna da porsh ruum, what haz lotza windoze alla wai aroond

ai seed a skurril tu. ai wanted tu chace da skurri, buttid mai paw
wuddent let mee.

him gived mee sum treets inted, win ai comed bak inna da houze, sew dat
waz purty gud, ai finks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

rafflescat May 6th 11 01:19 PM

Gud wedder

On May 5, 9:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Yu is furry lukky! Is wet an windy heer n awl da burdees is inna
burdee baff havvin a shower... me myneself is jist gonna haff a nyce
wong sweep in myne cosybed, Harry is inna hammuk, Sukie is inna igloo
n Paw is sweepin onna sofa ...awls well wiff myne wurld...hope awls
well wiff yures!

Jack, snorkin wiffa Paw.