CatBanter

-   -   Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75616)

[email protected] October 27th 06 12:44 AM

Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Friend,

I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com, and it has pictures of beautiful
women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting
Championship, a very good show.

My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

Elements of an organization -- thank God I was able to thwart the
conquest of the USA and the world, and was able to thwart the murder of
United States and world leaders, via a psychic vision of Senator John
Warner and other Congressmen being choked to death by gas, which was
confirmed auditorially from both ears, such as "He saved Congress," who
they were going to kill "all of them," and "how did he know that?" --
murdered my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson, whom I loved very much, as
she did of me, and there is a tribute to her on my website. Please,
friend, be sure to barricade your bedroom door at night. I'm not afraid
of aged clones or the attempted chopping off of my appendages (elements
of an organization talked about chopping off my right middle finger and
right ear, and 10 out of 10 of my toes, like my right middle finger
have unique steeple designs). I'm not afraid of anything. I'll defend
myself to the best of my ability, and I commit my life to saving the
lives of men, women, and children and strengthening good organizations.
Sincerely, Brandon