CatBanter

-   -   Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68273)

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) March 29th 06 02:12 AM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

[email protected] March 29th 06 03:37 AM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

"Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

Wow, that was really brave of him, considering he couldn't see what
he was walking into!

I wonder what happened to the mother cat?

Joyce

MaryL March 29th 06 03:51 AM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

I saw him responding to questions, and he knew the house was on fire when he
walked into it to rescue his neighbor. I sure would like to seem him
receive some kind of award or commendation (including monetary)!

MaryL

Stormin Mormon April 9th 06 01:52 AM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

Wow, great story. Did I ever mention that one of my best friends is
blind? Jason, 35, and I met at church. We got to know each other, and
have been friends since then. We go out to lunch once or twice a week.
Neat guy. He got married a couple years ago. I introduced him to the
lucky Missus, and was the best man at his wedding. Jason has a guide
d-g, and regrets, no cats in their house.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Fulla Bulla April 11th 06 03:19 PM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

Hey, if your blind, how do you post on usenet, d'uh?

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla

Monique Y. Mudama April 11th 06 08:15 PM

Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

On 2006-04-11, Fulla Bulla penned:
Hey, if your blind, how do you post on usenet, d'uh?

It must hurt to be that ignorant.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully