CatBanter

-   -   Good tuna news, (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94369)

Fred[_2_] March 24th 09 10:45 PM

Good tuna news,

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

--
Peace,
Fred

Sylvia M[_3_] March 24th 09 11:04 PM

Good tuna news,

YaaaaaY!
And we'll be purring you through the test and interview, tuu!
Pit2nya, and Sylvia both

Will in New Haven March 25th 09 12:27 AM

Good tuna news,

On Mar 24, 4:45*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * Gudgud Newz. *I have a call back on one of my applications. *They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. *It looks good. *I think yor purrs have
been workin. *Fangu furry much.

Sounz wunnerful, Uncl Fred. One fing.

glares at Uncl Bill

Do GNOT call da innerfewer a kushon rooj.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY an SLENDUR wun

MLB March 25th 09 12:41 AM

Good tuna news,

Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

Sending lotsa goodluck purrs. MLB

Fred[_2_] March 25th 09 01:32 AM

Good tuna news,

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 24, 4:45Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. Â*I have a call back on one of my applications. Â*They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live on it... IF I get da job. Â*It looks good. Â*I think
yor purrs have been workin. Â*Fangu furry much.

Sounz wunnerful, Uncl Fred. One fing.

glares at Uncl Bill

Do GNOT call da innerfewer a kushon rooj.

Certainment, mon ami. Jamais.
Merci or should I maybe say "Meowsie." (Meow Chat in French would be
a whole new world, wouldn't it?)

Mosey` =^..^=` March 25th 09 07:18 AM

Good tuna news,

"Fred" Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

Puuuuuurs for everything to go well for you Fred.
Mosey