CatBanter

-   -   Kissamouse Kardz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103396)

Granby December 19th 10 01:47 AM

Kissamouse Kardz

We duzent haff an addrez fur Unkle Bill eifther so we kan't send himselfz a
kard. Piglett looking through the list again.

Storrmmee December 19th 10 02:06 AM

Kissamouse Kardz

wellz i wanted mine misee ta see minesef, MH

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 19th 10 08:50 AM

Kissamouse Kardz..

wull ai rote Unka Bill uh e-mayle tew sea iffin et umkay tew gib yew boff
hiz udrezz. ai wull let yew gno wat he sez.
Umkay? I hoap he sez yez:)
Luv
Mosey

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 20th 10 12:11 AM

Kissamouse Kardz....

ai jest gotted uh e-mayle frum Unka Will n hee sez et iz umkay tew gib
yoo boff, hiz udrezz, sew gnow yoo boff kan sned uh Kard.
chex yer e-mayle. wike ai sed, him wuzzn't on da list., Mz Piglett. Luvz
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^="

Will in New Haven December 20th 10 12:35 AM

Kissamouse Kardz

On Dec 18, 9:06*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
wellz i wanted mine misee ta see minesef, MH

Uncl Bill telld Anti Kyla dat he trusses her judgmen, even dough shee
is merely a hoomin, an you will have mine address sweet kitty-man. An
Miss Piglet mite wanna contact Wascal. He don' wiv WIFF usses butted
clothes enuff dat we can getted him annyfing dat is sented.

Missy

Storrmmee December 20th 10 12:41 AM

Kissamouse Kardz

diz iz gud so da furree kan send diz here kard soon, MH glad diz iz fized
up...

ps, duz ursef wantsa go ta da kissamowze parteez diz year? MH

Granby December 20th 10 03:10 AM

Kissamouse Kardz

Piglett smiles at this and mumbles, dat iz nize of himselfv, I kan send
himselfz a kard now.