CatBanter

-   -   Ping Jack: Istanbul cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113422)

Bastette[_3_] February 12th 17 11:14 AM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.

Sjouke Burry[_2_] February 12th 17 01:04 PM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

On 12.02.17 12:14, Bastette wrote:
For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

Joyce

Jikes!!!!!! needs login.

Jack Campin February 13th 17 01:52 AM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

Bastette wrote:
For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

Eek! going to have to look for that.

The really bad news is that I just joined Facebook (needed it for an
event I might be going to) and that article says there is an FB page
on Istanbul cats with 66,000 followers. I may be gone for a while...

Bastette[_4_] February 13th 17 09:13 PM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

Sjouke Burry wrote:

On 12.02.17 12:14, Bastette wrote:
For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

Joyce

Jikes!!!!!! needs login.

I didn't need to log in. I don't have an account to log into, so if it
had asked me to, I wouldn't have been able to read the article.

Joyce

--
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Jack Campin July 1st 17 12:02 AM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

Bastette wrote:

For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

"Kedi" is about to go on general release here. From the trailers
it looks like it's going to be absolutely wonderful.

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

dgk July 2nd 17 02:55 PM

Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:02:27 +0100, Jack Campin
wrote:

Bastette wrote:

For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/pros...e-relationship

"Kedi" is about to go on general release here. From the trailers
it looks like it's going to be absolutely wonderful.

Now that's a massive TNR project but it really needs to be done.